Anyone who doesn’t want David Irving is a fool

conner01

Reaction score
This thread would be awesome if Irving's desire to play football was as intense as the team's fans want for him to play as a difference maker on the defensive line.
Super talent who is not willing to do what it takes to play in the league
No one questions the talent but the talent doesn’t matter if you are suspended

TheGoat73

Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

Nice account you made yourself here Mr. Irving.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Seriously? Were all fools if we could care less if this pot smoking DA isn't brought back....ok good deal glad you cleared that up for us. but, please do explain how him being now indefinitely suspended is in any way OUR problem? DI isn't playing any where this or the next NFL season... so wish all you want to, he's done. There's an old sayn, you just can't FIX stupid.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok...Call me a fool. I have zero interest in David Irving playing here ever again. Irving is missing two critical abilities: reliability and availability. He has neither.

Some relevant quotes:
“Fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me...”- Italian Proverb
“I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them.” -Anonymous

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

The most important ability is availability. All the talent in the world means nothing if you're not playing.

erod

Reaction score

He hates football. Doesn't want any part of it. So, no.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’d still like him to come back. 1 year. 2 years. I’ll take him back.

Whatever his problems are they really don’t bother me so much to not want him on my favorite team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

His crap keeps him off the field and no one is looking for part time players

kskboys

Reaction score
He posted something on social media about reach out to him once the NFL stops deeming marijuana as a suspendable offense.

The insinuation was that he wouldn't be interested in coming back to the NFL without the change being made in the next CBA.
Are you guys who are promoting legalization listening to this? You want to legalize a a drug that is so addictive that people would throw away a career worth millions of dollars just to toke.

I used to not care if it was legalized or not, but the evidence is slowly starting to mount to the contrary.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

So, when does he show up to produce on the field?