Anyone who doesn’t want David Irving is a fool

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I have not read through this entire thread so if this has already been pointed out, please excuse me. I think it's prudent to point out, ask the question if you will, why hasn't anybody on the team come to Irvings defense? I mean, several people associated with the Cowboys, including Jerry, have made positive comments about Gregory, even though he too has been suspended. Why not with Irving?

Thank about that now.......

Verdict

Reaction score
He is an absolute couch beast at this point. Can't help the team from there.

Loved what he brought to the team, but he just can't keep himself off the suspended list.

If he was reinstated today, he would be suspended for something else before the season started. Ten cent head.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

Do you believe that mental health issues are real?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

Can we get Greg Hardy back?

Too bad the TE Hernandez is dead. Maybe Jerry could have gotten out on Sundays on a work-release.

Where's TO these days?

Jay Ratliff.

Alonzo Spellman.

Ryan Leaf.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how good a player is if they can't be on the field they are useless to you.
that says it all, but some dont get that lol.
Maybe the op is interested in some land I have in florida ?? It is cheap, and with a little work it would be great.
It is in the everglades, but that isnt a problem.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What exactly are you getting with Irving that makes you a fool to not want him? I have been present at more Cowboys games than he has the past two years.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's not a team in the league who wouldn't want him on the field.

He's just never on it.

LOL....Thats the point now isnt it? That he is never on it. Why would you want a guy on your team that is never on it?

Did that part escape you?

eromeopolk

Reaction score

He has always been unreliable (suspensions) and last year he was unavailable (injury and family). He will soon be unheard and unmemorable.