Anyone who doesn’t want David Irving is a fool

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No it isn't........the only people that say it is are those that are uninformed and would rather follow someone elses uninformed opinion.

Alcohol is much more of a drug than cannibus is or ever will be.

And the NFL, who has the final say on this, apparently.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I hear ya.......my personal preference however is one that is relaxing and helps with my arthritis pain rather than one that induces a false testosterone and makes you want to fight everybody and wake up with a hangover which I did for many years ........but to each his own.

This is BS Ron. Not everybody wakes up with a hangover and wants to fight everybody when they drink. That's you putting your own personal experiences on trail through proxy. Conversely, not everybody has no reaction to weed, except to relax them and help with arthritis or whatever.

That's just not based in fact Ron.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This is BS Ron. Not everybody wakes up with a hangover and wants to fight everybody when they drink. That's you putting your own personal experiences on trail through proxy. Conversely, not everybody has no reaction to weed, except to relax them and help with arthritis or whatever.

That's just not based in fact Ron.
I have to disagree ABQ.....I base it on the experience factor and not by proxy....on both sides.......your semi-angry response I'm guessing is only from one side.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I have to disagree ABQ.....I base it on the experience factor and not by proxy....on both sides.......your semi-angry response I'm guessing is only from one side.

This is wrong Ron. You are one person, and yet you base all on your own personal experiences. There are over 300 million people in this country Ron. All of them built differently, all with different personalities and reactions to different things all unique. So you see, it's not my semi angry response that is one sided here. It's your comments. You can't say that because certain things effect you certain ways, it holds true for everyone. That's just wrong.

BTW, don't be so sensitive, it is you who are reading something into my posts, it is not I who is angry here. Nothing I've said or posted is inaccurate. If you feel differently, show me. You, on the other hand, everything in your last few posts is subjective. You can't base all of this on how you feel or how your body reacts to certain stimuli. Do you dispute this?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This is wrong Ron. You are one person, and yet you base all on your own personal experiences. There are over 300 million people in this country Ron. All of them built differently, all with different personalities and reactions to different things all unique. So you see, it's not my semi angry response that is one sided here. It's your comments. You can't say that because certain things effect you certain ways, it holds true for everyone. That's just wrong.

BTW, don't be so sensitive, it is you who are reading something into my posts, it is not I who is angry here. Nothing I've said or posted is inaccurate. If you feel differently, show me. You, on the other hand, everything in your last few posts is subjective. You can't base all of this on how you feel or how your body reacts to certain stimuli. Do you dispute this?
Show you? ANY statistics you want to look up substantiates alcohol abuse is more dangerous to the body and actions than cannabis is or ever will be...........traffic accidents, domestic violence, DUI's to name a couple of stats will show that alcohol is usually the common denominator in most of these. What I listed are facts, not just my opinion.Feel free to do your own research.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Show you? ANY statistics you want to look up substantiates alcohol abuse is more dangerous to the body and actions than cannabis is or ever will be...........traffic accidents, domestic violence, DUI's to name a couple of stats will show that alcohol is usually the common denominator in most of these. What I listed are facts, not just my opinion.Feel free to do your own research.

Yes, show me, and for the record, at no point in this discussion did I ever mention Abuse of either substance. That is something you interjected into the conversation. To my knowledge, the entire discussion around this subject is about just opposite. Fact of the matter is that there is a lot of data on alcohol and comparatively fewer on weed. In addition, you don't have the track record because widespread usage of weed is a relatively newer thing. At best, data is skewed and incomplete so yes, show me.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Yes, show me, and for the record, at no point in this discussion did I ever mention Abuse of either substance. That is something you interjected into the conversation. To my knowledge, the entire discussion around this subject is about just opposite. Fact of the matter is that there is a lot of data on alcohol and comparatively fewer on weed. In addition, you don't have the track record because widespread usage of weed is a relatively newer thing. At best, data is skewed and incomplete so yes, show me.
lol, so what exactly are you arguing about? You replied to my post.......that would have been the time to produce statistics debuking my claim which you cannot produce.

My reasoning is from longterm personal experience on both counts, yours I expect is from one side only....which is fine, I have no issue with that......either one used in moderation should be just fine........I guess my main point is, is that alcohol tends to be a much more violent substance......if you still don't want to look it up, the next time you see a cop ask his opinion.

I think we've beat this dead horse long enough.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
lol, so what exactly are you arguing about? You replied to my post.......that would have been the time to produce statistics debuking my claim which you cannot produce.

My reasoning is from longterm personal experience on both counts, yours I expect is from one side only....which is fine, I have no issue with that......either one used in moderation should be just fine........I guess my main point is, is that alcohol tends to be a much more violent substance......if you still don't want to look it up, the next time you see a cop ask his opinion.

I think we've beat this dead horse long enough.

My "reasoning" is based on your sloppy projections of personal experiences on the majority of America. You really want to know what the difference is? I don't say that either is OK. I do not support Alcohol usage by young people, nor do I support weed. To me, the whole argument is ridiculous. All you say here revolves around abuse of each substance. I advocate neither. An BTW, you are not unique in this discussion. You are not the only person who has ever smoked weed or drank alcohol, even if you want to broaden that point to abuse. There are many different opinion on the subject and who is to say which is more relevant? My point is that the use of either is a bad idea. What's yours? You seem to be stuck on the idea that Weed is better then Alcohol. My proof is easy to produce. I favor not using either. The burden of proof is on you because my position is unilaterally accepted as fact. Do you claim otherwise?

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
My "reasoning" is based on your sloppy projections of personal experiences on the majority of America. You really want to know what the difference is? I don't say that either is OK. I do not support Alcohol usage by young people, nor do I support weed. To me, the whole argument is ridiculous. All you say here revolves around abuse of each substance. I advocate neither. An BTW, you are not unique in this discussion. You are not the only person who has ever smoked weed or drank alcohol, even if you want to broaden that point to abuse. There are many different opinion on the subject and who is to say which is more relevant? My point is that the use of either is a bad idea. What's yours? You seem to be stuck on the idea that Weed is better then Alcohol. My proof is easy to produce. I favor not using either. The burden of proof is on you because my position is unilaterally accepted as fact. Do you claim otherwise?
I generally have a drink or two on weekends only. Sometimes one night, sometimes both. I don't get drunk, and I do not want to fight. It is very relaxing. I generally don't drink at all during the week.

Daily usage of either is quite bad for you. That is a stone cold fact.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"I first started smoking weed in 1955 as a teenager, I was walking down the railroad tracks with an old black man, and he pointed out a patch of that stuff growing there, and told me about it's inherent qualities"

* this story was relayed to me by my very first 4 finger lid salesman*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"I first started drinking, regularly, after my father & me had made up a 5 gallon jug of homemade grape wine when I was 9 or 10, I was barely big/ strong enough to lift it to my mouth while standing (I muscled up enough,in the coming days) till one day my Father walked into the garage & caught me with that jug tilted up in full invert position, guzzling, he popped me up along side the head& made me drag it out behind the garage & pour it out on the ground,,,I was crying"

* this story is relayed by the poster*

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I generally have a drink or two on weekends only. Sometimes one night, sometimes both. I don't get drunk, and I do not want to fight. It is very relaxing. I generally don't drink at all during the week.

Daily usage of either is quite bad for you. That is a stone cold fact.

The premise is wrong in this discussion IMO. Abuse of anything is bad for you. That goes for Alcohol, drugs, anything. Hey, I enjoy a beer or two as well. Nothing better then an ice cold beer on a hot day but I agree, it's not good for you to drink all the time or routinely. It is hard to engage in this discussion for me because I did drink beer all the time when I was younger and I did start drinking beer at too young an age. All of that is true and I wished that I would have been smarter but, I wasn't. However, that doesn't mean that I should be the spokesman for advocation of such behavior. Young people can do better and my role should be to support that, rather then usage of either drugs or alcohol. At least be old enough to understand what your decision to use either really means. Young people drinking or using is a bad thing to me. They deserve better.

That's just my opinion.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
well-that-escalated-quickly-quick-meme-com-19310781.png

cowboyfan4lyfe

Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

I won't be surprised if he comes back. But As long as The Clapper is HC. I don't see Irving coming back.