Anyone who doesn’t want David Irving is a fool

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's not even a Cowboys anymore. Well, he's about to not be a Cowboy anymore.
I'm not even going to think about him anymore, except for the times you guys continuously bring him up.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Whatever will the league do without David Irving?!?!?!???

giphy.gif
Too funny :lmao2::lmao::laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He specifically stated that he chooses weed over football. No.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s hard to believe that Irving’s Cowboys teammates would love to keep this guy around.

Think of all the guys on this team who have busted their butts to get to play this game, work hard every day to stay in shape, be prepared to play every Sunday, and are committed to this team and each other. I seriously doubt guys like Jaylon Smith, Sean Lee, and Travis Frederick, who have all fought back from bad injuries, enjoy having a guy like DI take up a roster spot to not play a down.

In the end, talent can get you in the door. But without commitment and teamwork, all the talent in the world won’t keep you on an NFL roster if you can’t stay eligible or healthy.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

This is what I think of David Irvin..

he ain't nothin' but a rollin' stone..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Don’t care about all the off field crap and he might be suspended. If he is available to come back this year he should be resigned. It wouldn’t cost anything too. An absolute beast. Go ahead, give it to me.

I didn't quit him, he quit us, so watch out who you are calling a fool.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure McDonalds or Burger King would even take him now.
~ring~ ~ring~
Irving: WAAAASSSSUP!
BK Manager: Why did you not come work your shift?
Irving: I'm tired!
BK Manager: Of what?
Irving: Every time I show up I gotta pee in a cup. I'm tired of peeing in cups!
BK Manager: You quit?
Irving: Yeah. Just like the slogan. I'm having my weed my way. HAVING IT MY WAY MAN!
BK Manager: So, how are you going to pay for your weed?
Irving: aww man shut up. I'm high. ~click~

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Some here are lumping him in with Gregory, but there's one salient difference - Gregory apparently NEEDS pot to help him with anxiety issues (whether he really does or not is open to conjecture, but that's what's been said, so for purposes here let's assume that's true), Irving just likes to smoke pot so much he isn't willing to give it up to play football...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ok...Call me a fool. I have zero interest in David Irving playing here ever again. Irving is missing two critical abilities: reliability and availability. He has neither.

Some relevant quotes:
“Fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me...”- Italian Proverb
“I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them.” -Anonymous

How I feel about David Irving. just to say clearly this video is only intended as a joke about David Irving nothing else.

Bowltime26

Reaction score

David Irving made this post...

Big_D

Reaction score
Actually Irving is the fool, but it's a moot point. Sure I'd take him back if that was an option. He does have talent, but unfortunately he chose a different path. Smoking a blunt on camera basically sealed his fate .. for the 2019 season at least.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Much funner having weed for him.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
There's no shortage of physically talented football players. The physical talent is pretty close in the league, the lowest reserve is still pretty good.

The difference in a lot of cases between a "star" and a lesser player is desire and commitment.

Irving doesn't have that, and without that he'll never be worth the trouble....

Doomsday101

Reaction score

He is a very talented player who can't be counted on. Teams must be able to count on players and while off the field issues and suspension may not bother you it would bother every team in the NFL.

kskboys

Reaction score

Or maybe anyone who thinks we should keep wasting our time w/ this child is fool!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
He posted something on social media about reach out to him once the NFL stops deeming marijuana as a suspendable offense.

The insinuation was that he wouldn't be interested in coming back to the NFL without the change being made in the next CBA.
What a complete and utter moron.

Getting ur little numnums off is more important than your career.