Anyone who doesn’t want David Irving is a fool

kskboys

Reaction score
And don't count on drug addled knuckleheaded children.

cern

Reaction score
I am waiting for david irving, inc. stock to appears on the new York stock exchange.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This thread would be awesome if Irving's desire to play football was as intense as the team's fans want for him to play as a difference maker on the defensive line.
I wonder how good he could have actually been if he had liked playing football.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You guys always deliver the goods. What a board.
" I know Man,,, ain't it Cool " ( B-2 Bomber, Broken Arrow incident Movie flic line)

* :lmao: as it's aire apparent that the stench of yer' original A.O.'s action of non-Happenings board is beyond intolerable,,, er,,,
Bro:cool:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

o_O:rolleyes:o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The dude abides.
* if I had to " caption that photo"?,,, it'd be something like the offspring of Buddy's dink drizzle dripped fruit of his loomed loins stating: "dude, man, I don't even like crunch berries in my Capt. Crunch cereal"

Oh, ya! That's what it would beo_O

Reactions: CWR

jrumann59

Reaction score
The saddest part is while the NFL tests for drugs it lets you know when they test as long as you are clean when they test you never enter the "program". So ******* could be a multi-millionaire athlete that smokes weed he only has to stop that 1 time they test during the year. But no he is too good for that so now he gets randoms...

JBS

Reaction score
The OP is as smart as the player he's referencing

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No it isn't........the only people that say it is are those that are uninformed and would rather follow someone elses uninformed opinion.

Alcohol is much more of a drug than cannibus is or ever will be.

No doubt alcohol is a drug, but a substance that causes mood altering is certainly a drug.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
No doubt alcohol is a drug, but a substance that causes mood altering is certainly a drug.
I hear ya.......my personal preference however is one that is relaxing and helps with my arthritis pain rather than one that induces a false testosterone and makes you want to fight everybody and wake up with a hangover which I did for many years ........but to each his own.