Anyone who supports Jason Garrett at this point

cml750

Reaction score
Not every negative post or negative thread is a rant.

And also, this board is a place for Cowboys fans to enjoy Cowboys discussions. What's the point of encouraging emotional over the top negativity? There are other places in the internet for that if you need it or want it.

Shouldn't really have to explain that part.

Ohhhhhhhhhh never mind, I could say a lot but I will just bite my tongue on this one.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ohhhhhhhhhh never mind, I could say a lot but I will just bite my tongue on this one.

Your choice. It's already an awful thread and in the rant zone. As long as you stay in the guidelines, you're good.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Garrett isn't the best coach in the NFL, but he's the best coach for the Dallas Cowboys, and the best they have had since Landry. Don't act like I forgot about Parcells: Parcells did some great things for the organization but he was a temp, a loaner - a driveby. Garrett is a Cowboy. He has much more invested in our favorite football organization than a good percentage of the teams fans. Like a QB, the coach gets too much credit and too much blame. But above all culture matters day to day and in the long run, and every complaint I've seen on this board or heard otherwise has shown a complete ignorance of pretty much anything other than the current win/loss columns.

If it were high school football Garrett would be great with all that culture stuff but the NFL is a bottom line business and wins and losses is all that really matters, so fans that are dissatisfied with that are pretty much in line with what matters.