Anyone worried about Hyatt

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The guy can run, there's always that one player it seems that gets that big play against us and is wide open, or is able to make several of our guys miss tackles. What are your thoughts on him

The rookie WR

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
The guy can run, there's always that one player it seems that gets that big play against us and is wide open, or is able to make several of our guys miss tackles. What are your thoughts on him

The rookie WR
He jumped early to get in the draft. I think he’s got a lot to learn. Dont think he will b a threat.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm far more concerned about their OLB's in the 3-4 defense. Those are the most dangerous guys for an O-line missing 1-2 starters. They might rush the QB, they might not. Perhaps one will, maybe both. Thibodeaux, Ward, and Ojulari will be the challenge.

JBS

Reaction score
Yesterday I read that he was out. He is playing now?

Do I make things up? You are insulting pretty early this morning aren't you??? Jebus man.
He was never listed as out. And yes, he’s playing.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Some people think neither Tyron or Tyler will play tonight so saying Waller is our is no big deal.

Ken

Reaction score

The rookie WR
He will make a play or two but our defense is going to be all over that offense.

Having said that...I wanted Hyatt badly in the draft...it was obvious he would be a player to me.

Carson

Reaction score
Some people think neither Tyron or Tyler will play tonight so saying Waller is our is no big deal.
Waller is in.

Malik Hooker is likely in, Tyron and Sam Williams trending in.

Wilson and Tyler trending out.

Gambit

Reaction score
Back to the topic of fearing a rookie in first pre time game with lights on facing one of best defense in the league.

No. He's fast. John Ross was fast. There history books are filled with fast wr who couldn't run routes or catch.

Respect his speed but put Danny Dimes on his back before he can get open.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Love how this turned jnto an injury thread. Ain't nobody scared a Giants WR.

Carson

Reaction score
We’re do you get that Wilson and Tyler are trending out?
Doubtful tags. Players don’t typically go from doubtful to playing.

Tyler traveled with the team. But Tyron Smith has done this before.

He won’t be magically healed and they will need him for the long haul.