Anyone worried about Hyatt

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing Hyatt. The New York media has me thinking he is the next Deshaun Jackson.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Doubtful tags.

Tyler traveled with the team. But Tyron Smith has done this before.

He won’t be magically healed and they will need him for the long haul.
They’re doubtful because they didn’t practice all week. Just like if you are limited you are considered questionable. Wilson missed practice because of the birth of his child. Tyler is 22 years old unless he does something crazy in pregame warmups I expect him to play.

exciter

Reaction score
The guy can run, there's always that one player it seems that gets that big play against us and is wide open, or is able to make several of our guys miss tackles. What are your thoughts on him

The rookie WR
He’s a 2 year project learning how to run routes to be a consistent threat. There’s always the chance of an outlier play here and there where someone blows coverage and let’s him get behind them but this is the NFL, everyone is fast… he’s going to have to be more than just fast… just ask Turpin!

kskboys

Reaction score
Honestly, attacking someone for asking if we need to worry about the fastest player in the NFL is childish. Why not simply address the issue?

Hyatt is a one trick pony who can flatout fly. If he succeeds, big plays will be his go to. Anyone that fast should always be in your radar as far as being concerned about him.
Don't pay him attention, and he just might get you.

kskboys

Reaction score
He’s a 2 year project learning how to run routes to be a consistent threat. There’s always the chance of an outlier play here and there where someone blows coverage and let’s him get behind them but this is the NFL, everyone is fast… he’s going to have to be more than just fast… just ask Turpin!
He is more than just fast. Doesn't have much in the line of moves, however, so it'll have to be the scheme. In a game of fast players, Hyatt is the type of stands out as being beyond fast.

exciter

Reaction score
He is more than just fast. Doesn't have much in the line of moves, however, so it'll have to be the scheme. In a game of fast players, Hyatt is the type of stands out as being beyond fast.
No he’s not, and there’s a list a mile long of faster more developed and talented WRs who came out and bust out of this league within 4 years. He’s Cropper on our practice, with the hype of playing in the SEC!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Even Waller not at %100 is interesting news. I'll take it. No one else on that gnats team concerns me. We got answers to it all.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
No, it’s going to be terrible weather and this game will be a run and defense heavy slop fest.

Carson

Reaction score
Even Waller not at %100 is interesting news. I'll take it. No one else on that gnats team concerns me. We got answers to it all.
Robinson being out still, it’s definitely beneficial.

Hodgins is a decent big body receiver, Campbell is good for a few gadget plays. Hyatt and Sheperd worry me deep

erod

Reaction score
Jones won't have time to throw deep much. I expect him to be under duress all game.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
How did our third round WR do last year? You think the Giants or any other teams were worried about him?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Robinson being out still, it’s definitely beneficial.

Hodgins is a decent big body receiver, Campbell is good for a few gadget plays. Hyatt and Sheperd worry me deep
This too shall pass. No worries. Dem Boyz will take of Biz!

kskboys

Reaction score
No he’s not, and there’s a list a mile long of faster more developed and talented WRs who came out and bust out of this league within 4 years. He’s Cropper on our practice, with the hype of playing in the SEC!
Hyatt just set the NFL reocord for MPH. Beat Tyreek Hill's record. Research before you throw out incorrect stuff!!!!

More developed and more talented? Absolutely. He's not a good WR, but fast he is.

exciter

Reaction score
Hyatt just set the NFL reocord for MPH. Beat Tyreek Hill's record. Research before you throw out incorrect stuff!!!!

More developed and more talented? Absolutely. He's not a good WR, but fast he is.
Whoopity Doo dah!!!
First you have to believe that gibberish. 4.40 combine!
Second you would have to believe it actually means something… it doesn’t. He’s just another spread offense WR who’s going to have to learn to run routes… until then he’s just a sprinter with a suspect frame!

Shadowfax

Reaction score
I am a Vols fan and I can tell you I have never seen a guy get as wide open as Hyatt so often since Randy Moss at Marshall. I don’t think we have a db that can keep up with him.

He will also open the middle up for Waller. We may have to stay in 2 deep, which opens it up for Barkley.

kskboys

Reaction score
Whoopity Doo dah!!!
First you have to believe that gibberish. 4.40 combine!
Second you would have to believe it actually means something… it doesn’t. He’s just another spread offense WR who’s going to have to learn to run routes… until then he’s just a sprinter with a suspect frame!
All of that is true. One trick pony. However, he is not just fast, he is the fastest in the NFL. Does that mean he can play football at an NFL level? Absolutely not.

Ran the 40 at the combine w/ a hamstring issue. Once again, do your research dude!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I am a Vols fan and I can tell you I have never seen a guy get as wide open as Hyatt so often since Randy Moss at Marshall. I don’t think we have a db that can keep up with him.

He will also open the middle up for Waller. We may have to stay in 2 deep, which opens it up for Barkley.
As I just told Excited, he was timed at 24.29 MPH. The fastest speed ever recorded in the NFL during a game was 23.2 MPH.