Twitter: AP All-Pro Rankings - Nine Cowboys

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
There you are! You've been suspiciously missing from the game chats, you know, coincidentally as Dak has been playing at an All-Pro level. I'm sure its just a coincidence.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The fact that you answered me shows you were butt hurt
CASE CLOSED
I tried taking the high road, then suddenly you started talking about butts....

Look I'm not here to argue with fellow fans, we should all unite together. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you disagree just add some context otherwise, why bother?

Nexx

Reaction score
There you are! You've been suspiciously missing from the game chats, you know, coincidentally as Dak has been playing at an All-Pro level. I'm sure its just a coincidence.
I've been in every game chat my friend. I use Hulu so they delay is horrible so I try not to pay much attention to the chat.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
IMO, when there are votes like that, they should kick out the one exception. There's a difference between having a good point and critically thinking about it, and just being an obvious hater or someone who doesn't follow the sport. This is someone being exposed.

How do you not select the guy who is #1 receptions, #2 yards, #2 TDs? Team is 12-5. QB is having a career year thanks to him. And it's not a close battle at all. It's Tyreek Hill, CeeDee Lamb, and everyone else on the numbers.
Under most circumstances I agree with you...the one caveat is if the outlier's first choice was everyone's second choice and vice versa, i.e. the outliers second place vote was everyone else's 1st place. That would at least demonstrate that they were being somewhat competent in their voting

conner01

Reaction score
Charvarious Ward made 2nd team. Remember him?

Bobby Wagner 2nd team. The guy still has it and should have been signed by the Cowboys in the offseason.

Aubrey, Mims, and Madubuike are all Collin County guys. Other DFW guys - Maxx Crosby, Tyler Smith, and Myles Garrett.

GDqFXqxXcAAf8i2
GDqFYaBXQAAWPj5

Wagner is a FA so maybe now we finally get him lol