Twitter: AP All-Pro Rankings - Nine Cowboys

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
bro you cannot have all pro's at every position lolololol
Riiiight, but since Dak had 3 Olinemen make All Pro, why didn't the RBs make it? Where was the running game? What about the TEs or other WRs? At least 1 of those 3 groups should have made it.

See how that works?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Micah non production in the final weeks dropped him down,hope he takes this as a motivation in the playoffs

aikemirv

Reaction score
So you're saying Will Anderson Jr. got robbed then. Because he's not on 1st Team or 2nd Team All-Pro but yet ranks 3rd best on this list here that surely determines All-Pro status! Or is it double team percentage only, in which case Nick Bosa got robbed finishing 4th in that category? Heck, Osa ranks 4th among DTs on this list. Was he robbed too? There was a dumb post alright. Wasn't mine.
Pressures , win rates and double teams - I just mention the freshest stat off my mind. Double teams alone means that in 238 attempts Micah's teammates had less to deal with 49 times more than the same number of pass rushes for TJ's teamates.

QB pressures 103-86.

10% netter pressure win rate while being double 21% more.

So your comeback was stupid!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't know. A national panel of 50 sportswriters and broadcasters is almost as bad. I kind of prefer the one chosen by players, although they have their biases as well.
Maybe so.
I was comparing All-Pro to the Pro Bowl....where sometimes the 15th best QB might the team, for example.

All Pro is a different level. Whether is players or writers doing the voting.

Last edited:

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Though he was snubbed by PFF, even when ranked the 2nd best passer in the league according to their own statistics, AP seems to give him the accolades he deserves this year.

Swagger

Reaction score
Three All Pro offensive lineman...but I thought the o-line was trash:huh:

Swagger

Reaction score
It's interesting as the 49ers o-line was fully exposed by the Ravens once Trent Williams went down. He holds the entire line together.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Riiiight, but since Dak had 3 Olinemen make All Pro, why didn't the RBs make it? Where was the running game? What about the TEs or other WRs? At least 1 of those 3 groups should have made it.

See how that works?
Not really
Only 2 make it per spot out 32 teams. Having 3+ from one team on offense or defense (let alone both) is a huge number.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Pressures , win rates and double teams - I just mention the freshest stat off my mind. Double teams alone means that in 238 attempts Micah's teammates had less to deal with 49 times more than the same number of pass rushes for TJ's teamates.

QB pressures 103-86.

10% netter pressure win rate while being double 21% more.

So your comeback was stupid!
No, your initial post was lacking. As was your follow-up. Complete your thoughts and save pixels next time.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dak did "do more with less".

Where is the running game? Where are our RBs? Where are our TEs? Why didn't any of them make All Pro (1st or 2nd Team)?
I think Dak could have been 1st team as well but it is hard to argue against Lamar because he makes their run game go by the threat of his legs