BREAKING NEWS AP: Parsons, Diggs, Martin named 1st Team All-Pro, P Anger named 2nd Team

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
As you can see, nobody liked your posts, nobody commented in agreement, not even the usuals, it's just crickets....

You know why? Because nobody cares. We're here to talk about the Cowboys and their players. We're not here to talk about me.
You have a weird obsession with likes which is odd because you don't even understand them. Oh and you're wrong about that too. You realize you make a ton of posts about other people here right? This week's shtick has been all about how people are scared of the 9ers for whatever offense you've perceived and you make those comments repeatedly. In addition to being a dumb troll you're also a massive hypocrite.

ESisback

Reaction score

That’s nice, but I’m much more concerned with how the TEAM is doing. IMHO, this individual award stuff is a distraction that should wait until after the Super Bowl. We have six months of gameless time to fill with awards, interviews, hirings, draft, etc.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You have a weird obsession with likes which is odd because you don't even understand them. Oh and you're wrong about that too. You realize you make a ton of posts about other people here right? This week's shtick has been all about how people are scared of the 9ers for whatever offense you've perceived and you make those comments repeatedly. In addition to being a dumb troll you're also a massive hypocrite.
The sad thing about this is YOU think you're doing some kind of heroic work here.

Nobody cares.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is AJ Cole better than Anger? Honestly, I don't watch Raiders game so I have no idea. But, apparently, the AP thinks so!!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The sad thing about this is YOU think you're doing some kind of heroic work here.

Nobody cares.
Nah I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm making fun of you for being wrong. It clearly bothers you hence your cute little meltdown after you ran away from your last post.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is AJ Cole better than Anger? Honestly, I don't watch Raiders game so I have no idea. But, apparently, the AP thinks so!!
There almost identical. Cole has a slightly higher average punt average (50 vs 48.5) and 4 more punts inside 20 yards (28 vs 24). That's why he got 1st team and Anger who was slightly behind him got 2nd team

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
How is this different than the ALL Pro panel that voted for Tyron Smith?

If there is more than 1 panel...which one is recognized by the NFL? In terms of history books, incentives in contracts etc...
Traditionally, the AP awards are the ones that "count." So this is the real one.
It's like all those threads about Micah being named DROY (by PFF). None of those are the "official" awards.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
But I was told by PFF that Diggs was the 46th ranked CB and he gave up the most yards so he not good at all. LOL
And you're told by the AP (a bunch of sportswriters) that he's better than Jalen Ramsey.
The truth is surely somewhere in the middle.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
But I just read on here that Diggs had a HISTORICALLY BAD season as the WORST DB in the league - if you take away the ints.

What DuMA55 poster said that? There was one particular mentally challenged poster, but a few of his trisomy 21 friends chimed in.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
But I just read on here that Diggs had a HISTORICALLY BAD season as the WORST DB in the league - if you take away the ints.

What DuMA55 poster said that? There was one particular mentally challenged poster, but a few of his trisomy 21 friends chimed in.
feAsT or FaMiNe

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Love that the WFT did usual dumb WFT things and pissed off Trent Williams so bad that he was unilaterally opposed to ever suiting up for them again. He just leaves and gets even better in San Fran.

I just hope he sprains an ankle early in the game against the Cowboys though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Being named all pro to me means more than Pro Bowl. Not saying there is not some bias in voters but for the most part sports writers who vote for All Pro tends to be more rooted in actual performance more so than popularity