Apparently Dak is a big tipper

conner01

Reaction score
Makes me uncomfortable how people run to post a celebrity's receipt. If he left a $20 tip which is very generous, he'd be criticized. He has to tip ridiculously to endure stupid comments on here where people equate his character with having to tip over 2000%, as if he tipped 30% he's a low character guy.

It was a very generous gesture that he felt compelled to do. It doesn't speak to his "character". There are plenty of people who are jerks and over-tip to flaunt, and there are plenty of great people who don't tip 2000%
Al Capone was a good tipper

TheGoat73

Reaction score
According to this tweet, he left a $1,000.00 tip for enthusiastic service. Obviously the tweet is by a fan, but that "4" above the signature makes me think this might really be his receipt.

If true, I’m betting a single mom and not just a hot waitress.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My grandfather (French) had his own way, which would embarrass my mother:
He'd put a pile of money on the table when he's sat. The waiter comes and he says:

You see this? This is your tip. Any time I don't like your service, I take some of it away.
He would always take a bill away right then.
"You disagree?"

And then it was a war of attrition for the waiter from that point.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Most of these huge tip/no tip stories in the web are BS, but this one wouldn't surprise me if its true.

Its also funny that its the LAX Barney's Beanery, the original Barneys is a dive bar a few blocks from my house where you will usually see B list celebrities if you recognize people like that.

The original Barney's is no dive bar. It's a freaking legendary spot. You are certainly spot on about the B list celebs though.

Didn't clock you as being from West Hollywood. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Many of you can and will trash Dak for his QB play, but almost no one can trash his character as a person. Not a lot of people tip like this :clap:
We don't know his character as a person. Most of y'all never even shook the mans hands before smh. I honestly don't care if he's a good person or not tbh. I just want him to be a better football player all this groupie worship stuff isn't something I can even be into.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My grandfather (French) had his own way, which would embarrass my mother:
He'd put a pile of money on the table when he's sat. The waiter comes and he says:

You see this? This is your tip. Any time I don't like your service, I take some of it away.
He would always take a bill away right then.
"You disagree?"

And then it was a war of attrition for the waiter from that point.
That;s pretty rude. Besides, that's just inviting secret sauce.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We don't know his character as a person. Most of y'all never even shook the mans hands before smh. I honestly don't care if he's a good person or not tbh. I just want him to be a better football player all this groupie worship stuff isn't something I can even be into.
Even after he picked up his own Gatorade cup that time he missed the trashcan???