Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Can't imagine Goff, Mayfield, and Tua possibly getting enough to overturn Dak. Purdy is not playing. Leaving Love the only possible candidate.

On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Can't imagine Goff, Mayfield, and Tua possibly getting enough to overturn Dak. Purdy is not playing. Leaving Love the only possible candidate.

On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington.

Would you be upset if Dak gets passed and we win?

Would you be happy if Dak keeps the lead and we lose?

Flamma

Reaction score
This year is on the low end in regard to most TD passes. You have to go back to 2005 or 2006 for a passing leader to be under 34 TDs.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Dallas could get their butts handed to them in their first playoff game and some people would be pounding their chests over stats like this.

Prime example of why some are accused of wanting Dak to succeed more than the team.

perrykemp

Reaction score
This year is on the low end in regard to most TD passes. You have to go back to 2005 or 2006 for a passing leader to be under 34 TDs.
No more Brady, Rodgers, Brees where at least one of them (if not multiple) would hit 40 TDs each season AND it's been an "off" season for Mahomes.

bottleKids

Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Why didn't you post when CeeDee set the Cowboys reception record and yards record? That helped us win a lot of games too ? I get it though "He DIdnT ThRoW iT to HImseLF"

I would love for us to go into the last week and dominate on the ground to get confidence in our run game going into the playoffs.... wouldn't you ?

Do I think it would be cool if Dak set the record sure... does it mean anything, no. I want Dak to remain hot and protect the ball in the playoffs. He has had a great year and has me believing in him ... but i feel we lately here, have too many posts about his individuals accomplishments, as well as too many about him not having a good year (which is false). Bottom line is I wish we were more focused about the TEAM vs how good or how bad individual players are...

But that is just me.

Ether way go Cowboys!

Aven8

Reaction score
What’s funny is in 2021 Dak threw for 4,449 yards, 37 TD’s, with 10 picks. In 2019 he had 4,902 yards, 30 TD’s, with 11 picks. As great as his season has been it’s not his best.