Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Staubach tied for the most passing TDs in 1973 with 23 TDs. He tied with Roman Gabriel.
Doesn't matter.
Dak's still better than Staubach, or Aikman too for that matter.

speaking of which, I don't know why the hell everyone makes such a big Deal out of Tom Brady.
I'd take Dak at $60 million a year, over prime Brady at $25 million.
No brainer.

Dak is the best ever. Case closed.

shabazz

Reaction score
What’s funny is in 2021 Dak threw for 4,449 yards, 37 TD’s, with 10 picks. In 2019 he had 4,902 yards, 30 TD’s, with 11 picks. As great as his season has been it’s not his best.
That speaks to the current status of QB play this season...the year of the backup Qbs. Good point

Aven8

Reaction score
That speaks to the current status of QB play this season...the year of the backup Qbs. Good point
It also helps that Mahomes has arguably the worst receiving core in football sans Kelce.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Prescott has a chance to be the only the second quarterback in franchise history to lead the NFL in passing touchdowns in a single season. Currently, Hall of Famer Roger Staubach is the only Cowboys QB to ever lead the league in touchdown passes when he had 23 in 1971. Like Prescott, Staubach was also in his 30’s when he did it as a 31-year-old.

With 32 scores through the air, Prescott leads San Francisco 49ers QB Brock Purdy by one (31), and Green Bay Packers’ QB Jordan Love by two (30) heading into Week 18. With Purdy not expected to play, Prescott has a two touchdown advantage heading into the week.

The Commanders have given up the most touchdowns through the air so there’s a real chance Prescott winds up with the most passing scores in the NFL for the 2023 season.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-week-18-milestones-prescott-parsons-mcarthy/

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas could get their butts handed to them in their first playoff game and some people would be pounding their chests over stats like this.

Prime example of why some are accused of wanting Dak to succeed more than the team.
And the Pope may be Jehovah Witness also, right?

Proof

Reaction score
Dallas could get their butts handed to them in their first playoff game and some people would be pounding their chests over stats like this.

Prime example of why some are accused of wanting Dak to succeed more than the team.
man shut up already. you literally, constantly, complain about wins and dak by proxy. heaven forbid someone is happy for a players milestones while also rooting for the team overall.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't matter.
Dak's still better than Staubach, or Aikman too for that matter.

speaking of which, I don't know why the hell everyone makes such a big Deal out of Tom Brady.
I'd take Dak at $60 million a year, over prime Brady at $25 million.
No brainer.

Dak is the best ever. Case closed.
Thanks for the laugh...you made my day!