Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
And it will mean nothing if he craps the bed in the playoffs.

But uhhhh, yeah for Dak??? I wish just once we could start celebrating team accomplishments rather than the individual garbage.

Let 'er rip, Dakstans.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak currently leads the NFL in TD passes 30 something w only 8 ints. If Dak has a good gm Sunday, he will have finish with more TD passes than all other QBs this season.

Surprisingly, a Cowboys QB has never had that distinction.

Here’s to Dak setting a new Cowboys franchise record!!
Yeah, Dak has a had an excellent season. Ultimately he will be judged by how we do in the playoffs. It’s a team game and if these guys play well as a team, we have a great chance to do something we haven’t in a long time.

Quick side note: Dak had 37 TDs in 2021 which would have led the league this year. He has 32 so far this year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak currently leads the NFL in TD passes 30 something w only 8 ints. If Dak has a good gm Sunday, he will have finish with more TD passes than all other QBs this season.

Surprisingly, a Cowboys QB has never had that distinction.

Here’s to Dak setting a new Cowboys franchise record!!
Staubach tied Roman Gabriel for the lead one year. That's the only time that has even happened.

I think folks will be a lot more impressed if Dak leads the Cowboys to the 2 seed and (at least) a couple of playoff wins.

ArtClink

Reaction score
And it will mean nothing if he craps the bed in the playoffs.

But uhhhh, yeah for Dak??? I wish just once we could start celebrating team accomplishments rather than the individual garbage.

Let 'er rip, Dakstans.
Did it mean nothing when Romo set the single season most passing yards in pokes history? I remember fans losing it they were so amazed and happy. Btw Dak was within one yard of breaking Romo’s record but the fuhrer made sure we ran every play so Glass Joe could keep the record.

Now Dak has a chance to set a new franchise record and you guys start throwing hate for Dak everywhere.

It’s not a good look btw.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Staubach tied Roman Gabriel for the lead one year. That's the only time that has even happened.

I think folks will be a lot more impressed if Dak leads the Cowboys to the 2 seed and (at least) a couple of playoff wins.
Agreed and that’s the goal isn’t it? :)

ArtClink

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak has a had an excellent season. Ultimately he will be judged by how we do in the playoffs. It’s a team game and if these guys play well as a team, we have a great chance to do something we haven’t in a long time.

Quick side note: Dak had 37 TDs in 2021 which would have led the league this year. He has 32 so far this year.
I think we’re getting to the NFC championship game this year. If you, then Dallas should part ways w the fuhrer and son and anyone named Jones.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The thing is I don't even care that he flip flops on Dak. He's not the only one that does it week to week.

It's the way he acts like a childish brat to anyone that has a bad thing to say about Dak whenever he is on the "pro Dak" side of his flip.

The "Let's trade Micah and draft Caleb Williams" version of Nav is much more pleasant, reasonable, and most importantly mature.
Not close, the perception of Dak Prescott as a quarterback has been changing for four seasons now. How come you don't know who Pence was? Care to venture Carter?

Just stick to being a rioter Cowboys fan...or right.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Is that "best pass rusher" you're referring to the guy you want to trade for Dak's replacement?

Micah is also not immune to Navs flip flopping.
You ought to work at a grocery store with all the labeling one provides...just to be real, explain why the whole Cowboys team only has 5 sacks in the past 5 games.

Blame that on Nav22 also, pot stirer. You come out on Jan 6 every year now? Go Cowboys!

I gladly stand up next to Nav...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You ought to work at a grocery store with all the labeling one provides...just to be real, explain why the whole Cowboys team only has 5 sacks in the past 5 games.

Blame that on Nav22 also, pot stirer. You come out on Jan 6 every year now? Go Cowboys!

I gladly stand up next to Nav...
You get more unhinged by the day it seems.

I wish you well.