Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

Nav22

Reaction score
Good for Dakota and us......hard to imagine how Elway threw for 55 that one year, in only 16 games
LOL, Elway's career high for a season was 27.

Dak has already cracked 30 three times.

shabazz

Reaction score
LOL, Elway's career high for a season was 27.

Dak has already cracked 30 three times.
Oh yeah. I corrected that.

The one thing Dak needs here is a Terrell Davis like Elway did have . We've got squat at that spot.

I'm hoping that having this one dimensional offense doesn't catch up to us before seeing the niners again.

Damn, I wish we could have acquired Derrick Henry

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would you be upset if Dak gets passed and we win?

Would you be happy if Dak keeps the lead and we lose?
Brother, did you even read his post?

"On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington."

ghst187

Reaction score
Love is definitely NOT the QB I would’ve guessed was sitting at #2 for TD passes

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas could get their butts handed to them in their first playoff game and some people would be pounding their chests over stats like this.

Prime example of why some are accused of wanting Dak to succeed more than the team.
Did you even read the post?

"On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington."

The OP was just pointing out an interesting fact, and you seemingly can't stomach a Cowboys player performing well. Prime example of why some are accused of wanting Dak to fail more than the team to succeed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why? What conceivable benefit could that be to the Cowboys?
I think the haters doesn't want Jerry paying an extended Prescott if he leads the league Jerry's gonna have a reason to say This is why we're extending him you know the haters they think if he doesn't lead the league in some categories they'll have an argument to why the Cowboys shouldn't keep him that's why there is no benefit to the Cowboys the benefit to the dak hater fan base... You know the ones that think that Cooper rush or Trey Lance can run this offense just as good lmao

blueblood70

Reaction score
Staubach tied for the most passing TDs in 1973 with 23 TDs. He tied with Roman Gabriel.
And I find it very ironic that that's one of his better years he's only had three years with over 20 touchdowns but that year he had 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions that was considered a great year and don't give me this error stuff but wasn't that Prescott's broken hand year last year didn't he have 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games, roger had that in 14 games..hmm I just thought that was interesting for people to know it was such a horrific year for Prescott last year coming off a broken hand that it compared to one of Rogers 's best years..lol

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I corrected that.

The one thing Dak needs here is a Terrell Davis like Elway did have . We've got squat at that spot.

I'm hoping that having this one dimensional offense doesn't catch up to us before seeing the niners again.

Damn, I wish we could have acquired Derrick Henry
Yep.

It's pretty much a given that we'll have zero run game at San Francisco if we see them in the NFC title game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Is this your odd way of telling us you feel stupid for having wanted to get rid of the Pro Bowl QB who leads the NFL in passing TDs and is #2 in QBR?

You lost. Dak won.

Cope.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
lol, one only pays for what he loses! :starspin:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Is this your odd way of telling us you feel stupid for having wanted to get rid of the Pro Bowl QB who leads the NFL in passing TDs and is #2 in QBR?

You lost. Dak won.

Cope.
You was done with him and ready to move on a few weeks ago.

The flip flopping from you will not be forgotten.

You’d report me quick if I posted all your “done with Dak” posts.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak would become the 1st Cowboys QB ever to lead the NFL in passing TDs.
:starspin:
And if the Cowboys lead by Dak lose the SuperBowl, what good are those TD's? Not worth a damn thing. It would just be another thing that his fans can drool over because of their love for him, regardless. These "stat" posts are the most stupid thing ever brought up.

The SB is the stat that actually mean something, the rest of it is just juvenile garbage.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You lost. Dak won.

Cope.
You can go back to when I started this account and I’m saying the same stuff about Dak that I say today.

You can’t even go back two months on yours without seeing your “done with Dak” posts one week and then talking like you always was down with him the next week.

You played yourself with all that flip flopping you been doing this season. But one thing is for certain, flip floppers like you have no shame, so you will turn on him again. It’s only a matter of time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
TD leaders

1. Dak - 32
2. Purdy - 31
3. Love - 30
4. Goff - 28
4. Mayfield - 28
4. Tua - 28

Can't imagine Goff, Mayfield, and Tua possibly getting enough to overturn Dak. Purdy is not playing. Leaving Love the only possible candidate.

On this board, people like to accuse users of bloviating Dak. Just for clarification I'm not. I'm not suggesting his TD record is the most important thing. Just thought it'd be cool if he gets the record, which likely means we beat Washington.
The TD lead goes BY FAR to Josh Allen with 42

Dak has 34.
Of course, if we were at home I'd say the unimaginably awful Washington pass defense may allow Dak and crew to get 8 TDs! But maybe only 3-4 on the road
:flagwave:

CWR

Reaction score
Why? What conceivable benefit could that be to the Cowboys?
The benefit is clear. He's outed himself and now we know who to put on ignore. It doesn't help the Cowboys but it makes for a better board.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can go back to when I started this account and I’m saying the same stuff about Dak that I say today.

You can’t even go back two months on yours without seeing your “done with Dak” posts one week and then talking like you always was down with him the next week.

You played yourself with all that flip flopping you been doing this season. But one thing is for certain, flip floppers like you have no shame, so you will turn on him again. It’s only a matter of time.
That's what kids do...once the left one drops, he will start to mature, maybe.

CWR

Reaction score
I think the haters doesn't want Jerry paying an extended Prescott if he leads the league Jerry's gonna have a reason to say This is why we're extending him you know the haters they think if he doesn't lead the league in some categories they'll have an argument to why the Cowboys shouldn't keep him that's why there is no benefit to the Cowboys the benefit to the dak hater fan base... You know the ones that think that Cooper rush or Trey Lance can run this offense just as good lmao
They need to wake up. Dak is gonna get his bag. Which reminds me @NotForLong remember when you proclaimed Dak would be benched by seasons end, and I told you how foolish that was? Well here we are week 18.

Would you like to come own it? I let you off the hook on our username bet, but you may want to change it anyway for credibility purposes.

This is why you never bet when fueled with the emotions of a teenage girl. You're welcome for the schooling.