Apparently Jordan Love is the only one who can dethrone Dak's TD lead

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, I still never said it was out of context.

Go get an education, Kayla. You're drowning here.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Nav an emotional wreck because he didn't think anyone would actually go back and pull out his Dak hate posts lololololol

Flip floppers have no shame whatsoever.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'd still love an upgrade.

At every single position, until we have the best of the best at every position.

You tried.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
How could you possible know Caleb Williams or Drake Mayne are upgrades on Dak?

Yet you was ready to trade Micah for em! hahahahahaha

The more you talk to more you step in it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I stand by everything I said and have even repeated the same points to him repeatedly, so no, not at all.

Remember when you told us the best pass rusher in football isn't rushing the passer well enough, and that's why your precious refs won't call holding on his opponents?

Or no, it's our POISONOUS CULTURE'S fault!! 12+ wins every year despite that culture LMAOOOOO!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey, just pointing out what I saw. When I did a gotcha on someone earlier this week, they too pretended it didn't happen and just kept going. At least you didn't call the mods on him, lol.

morat1959

Reaction score
Guys ... you cannot compare pass stats for Dak with passing stats for Staubach or even Aikman. The rules for the passing game greatly changed to enhance the passing game. This has led to a complete change in offensive game plans. Plus, there were only 14 regular season games at that time.
Nonsense! Dak is the GOAT!

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey, just pointing out what I saw. When I did a gotcha on someone earlier this week, they too pretended it didn't happen and just kept going. At least you didn't call the mods on him, lol.
Cool story. Doesn't apply here.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No, it's really not.

Hey, anyone else here think that Dak is similar to
Roger Staubach!?!... Anyone? Anyone?

I don't think so.
Well they both throw right handed and played QB for the cowboys, so there's that....

Beyond that, you're right. That's pretty much where the similarities end :laugh:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_td_year_by_year.htm

Look at the names on this list. Dak would be in very good company if he gets there. Jordon Love has no business on this list.
Thanks for posting this list. What I find interesting is that Dak might be leading the league right now with 32 TD's, but I see that its the lowest leading TD total since 2006. Another crazy stat? Dak's 32 is 18 less than Mahomes threw in 2018.

Makes me wonder why TD passing totals are down this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, it's really not.

Hey, anyone else here think that Dak is similar to
Roger Staubach!?!... Anyone? Anyone?

I don't think so.
Really? Are you blind? Aside from similar playing styles (hybrid QBs who make plays with their arms and legs), Dak is very similar in terms of leadership, team motivation and having a clutch gene late in games. Even Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman believe so...

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports...agic/287-5a972131-1f6d-4990-baba-6e711b7b9376

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this list. What I find interesting is that Dak might be leading the league right now with 32 TD's, but I see that its the lowest leading TD total since 2006. Another crazy stat? Dak's 32 is 18 less than Mahomes threw in 2018.

Very simple answer...

Mahomes and those previous high scoring teams in recent years no longer have the amount and quality of weapons they previously had.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Someone else would step up with all the obnoxious Dak stats and other stalkerish images of his pregnant girlfriend and their dogs.
Sad, but probably true

Such a good point on the bold. That was genuinely creepy. Almost to the point of being unsettling

Flamma

Reaction score

A lot of those players on that list are no longer playing. They haven't been replaced by equally talented QBs. Then we have half a dozen or more starting QBs injured this year. Over 30 TDs is still very good. It's just that we're used to seeing someone break out for more.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Really? Are you blind? Aside from similar playing styles (hybrid QBs who make plays with their arms and legs), Dak is very similar in terms of leadership, team motivation and having a clutch gene late in games. Even Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman believe so...

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports...agic/287-5a972131-1f6d-4990-baba-6e711b7b9376

"A clutch gene late in games"... lol

Hey, you can use all the warm and fuzzy interviews
you want.

You believe whatever you want. It doesn't make you right.
Clearly, you only come here to start internet fights.