Applause? BrownSugar = B.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
You guys are so easily fooled.

BrownSugar comes out with "breaking news" about T Ham just minutes before the Dallas Morning News, and she gets and applause for that?

I don't care what you all believe, but I think her inside sources are B.S., and that she is not the recipient of the "dookie stick."

I'll bet money that the only inside source that BrownSugar has works for The Dallas Morning News. I could make the argument that SHE works for The Dallas Morning News...probably at the printing press!

Inside sources my arse...I'm not buying it!

Skeptic

Reaction score
Nice post.

Do I detect a little ***** envy?

Not that BrownSugar has a *****, of course.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Nice post.

Do I detect a little ***** envy?

Not that BrownSugar has a *****, of course.

For all you know, BrownSugar could actually be JJT...

...but that doesn't mean that he/she has a *****. :D

Smatty1853

Reaction score
stop the fighting lol who cares about Hambrick that much??.....

I thought he would have a bust out year but it was anything but and at this point his career as a feature back has a fork stuck in it

so what if she might not be his "boo" or whatever id still rather hear news 12 hrs before it comes out in the papers

jdnalls

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:

BrownSugar comes out with "breaking news" about T Ham just minutes before the Dallas Morning News, and she gets and applause for that?

I don't care what you all believe, but I think her inside sources are B.S., and that she is not the recipient of the "dookie stick."

I'll bet money that the only inside source that BrownSugar has works for The Dallas Morning News. I could make the argument that SHE works for The Dallas Morning News...probably at the printing press!

Man Tuna Helper, that's totally uncalled for.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Inside sources at DMN.

Read my entire post before you argue with me...

I said nothing of sources. I was correcting your timeline of events.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
DanteEXT said:

Timeline my arse...DMN has probably been working on this story all day.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
DanteEXT said:

Don't frick with me DanteEXT...

...I've been following BrownSugar's so-called inside news for a long time now...

...it is always reported just before the DMN rolls it out.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
Timeline my arse...DMN has probably been working on this story all day.

Whether they were working on it all day or not, you claimed only minutes passed when it was hours.

IF her source is the DMN, and she posts the knowledge hours before they even release it, then where is the problem?

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
DanteEXT said:
Whether they were working on it all day or not, you claimed only minutes passed when it was hours.

IF her source is the DMN, and she posts the knowledge hours before they even release it, then where is the problem?

She claims to have been the recipient of the "dookie stick", that's the problem! She claims that players are her inside source...a lie.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
She claims to have been the recipient of the "dookie stick", that's the problem! She claims that players are her inside source...a lie.

See, I do not know the background story, nor does it make a difference to me. If she drops info before the DMN does, cool with me.

natedawg

Reaction score
If that is the case, then I'd still rather get the "breaking news" 1 hr before I could otherwise.

And I would much rather do that than read your post that really doesn't add much to my day.

And if I didn't feel the need *to* express that I think BS brings more to this forum than you do then I wouldn't have bothered posting.

That is all.

BadMeetsEvil

Reaction score
This post wasn't needed IMO.

She has heard many things and comes to us with what she hears. It might not all be true, but hey .. appericate what she has to say cause somtimes she has come through for us and brough us some info that we didn't hear for a couple days later.

I myself enjoy anything she says.. cause she does have some good info somtimes that come in to be true.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:

While I do thank you for your concern about the members here and your efforts to point out what you perceive to be our gullibility, can you please explain the purpose behind this thread?

Here's a great idea...simply skip over her posts, or put her on your "ignore" list.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I've met BrownSugar and can verify she is who she says she is. I even have her business card for the apartment-finding company she works for.

If she's also working for the DMN in some role, that's one heckuva double life she's pulling off.

BS has proven time and time again she has sources. From knowing Hambrick had gotten married a week before any story came out to knowing this potential Hambrick trade nearly a week before any official story broke (as she first mentioned it on draft day in chat).

The ridicule she is taking by some is ridiculous and uncalled for, especially after she just nailed this recent story.

Smith22

Reaction score
Dale said:
I've met BrownSugar and can verify she is who she says she is. I even have her business card for the apartment-finding company she works for.

If she's also working for the DMN in some role, that's one heckuva double life she's pulling off.

BS has proven time and time again she has sources. From knowing Hambrick had gotten married a week before any story came out to knowing this potential Hambrick trade nearly a week before any official story broke (as she first mentioned it on draft day in chat).

The ridicule she is taking by some is ridiculous and uncalled for, especially after she just nailed this recent story.
Thank you Dale. I knew from the old forum that you had in fact met her. It's a shame the levels one will stoop to in an attempt to ruin a posters reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.