April thoughts

John813

Reaction score
I liked Wilson for years but agree with @KingintheNorth. I don't think he's worth the 24th overall, and by the 56th pick, not sure he's still there unless there's some hidden red flag medicals.

And, I could see the team be willing to roll with Overshown, Clark, Kendrick, (Bell?) and maybe another vet/day 3 pick at LB this year.
They have more pressing needs in my opinion that they will probably try to take day 1/2.

rambo2

Reaction score
I liked Wilson for years but agree with @KingintheNorth. I don't think he's worth the 24th overall, and by the 56th pick, not sure he's still there unless there's some hidden red flag medicals.

And, I could see the team be willing to roll with Overshown, Clark, Kendrick, (Bell?) and maybe another vet/day 3 pick at LB this year.
They have more pressing needs in my opinion that they will probably try to take day 1/2.
2 things that I see is they better hit a home run on their 1st pick and they better hit on the running back that they pick.

John813

Reaction score
2 things that I see is they better hit a home run on their 1st pick and they better hit on the running back that they pick.
Yea, definitely need a good draft to keep this team on that 12-5 level.

To me, I feel like the first round pick will be an offensive lineman of some sort. Mocks have some potentially good ones falling to 24.
They wanted one last year but chose Mazi. This year with Tyron officially gone, I think they want to at least add one more "bluechip" prospect there as Martin deal also expires at the end of the 24-25 season.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yea, definitely need a good draft to keep this team on that 12-5 level.

To me, I feel like the first round pick will be an offensive lineman of some sort. Mocks have some potentially good ones falling to 24.
They wanted one last year but chose Mazi. This year with Tyron officially gone, I think they want to at least add one more "bluechip" prospect there as Martin deal also expires at the end of the 24-25 season.
Just take a look at the 30 visits.
Fuaga
Troy Fautanu
Jackson Powers-Johnson
G. Barton
Byron Murphy
Payton Wilson
Edgerrin Cooper

Fuaga is a surprise. He goes before 24. The linebackers should go before pick 50.

Fuaga is a trade up. The linebackers are a trade down.