Aquiring Russell Wilson would electrify the Cowboys fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeblair

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.

Brax

Reaction score
And for the first time in 17 years, a Super Bowl would be possible. Wilson is a proven winner, and doesn't choke. Jerry could re-instill confidence from the fan base and turn heads across the NFL.
I don't know the in's and outs of free agency, but if Jerry could get Wilson, the Cowboys would be back in business.
He’s washed up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know this is a troll job but I’m gonna entertain it. Russell Wilson failed in Denver. Failed in Seattle when the Legion of Boom couldn’t play anymore.

Real football fans know that other Russ’s best years are behind him or Pete protected him. It was telling when Geno Smith outperformed Russ with the same weapons.

reddyuta

Reaction score
a-simple-wrong-would-have-worked.gif

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't want Russell Wilson here even if he offered to pay the Cowboys to play.

Denver is so ready to move on from him that they are willing to endure an $85 million dead cap hit to release him and that's with them giving away several draft picks to get him just a couple of years ago.

The fact that Geno Smith was an upgrade for the Seahawks shows what they thought of the older Russell Wilson.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
6 years ago sure, now? Dak is better so I don’t see how a washed up QB would electrify anyone unless they were just hung up on getting rid of Dak and don’t care who replaces him.

leeblair

Reaction score
I know this is a troll job but I’m gonna entertain it. Russell Wilson failed in Denver. Failed in Seattle when the Legion of Boom couldn’t play anymore.

Real football fans know that other Russ’s best years are behind him or Pete protected him. It was telling when Geno Smith outperformed Russ with the same weapons.
I don't troll. You guys lie and claim that anyone who doesn't worship Dak is a troll.
Wilson is not done. Sean Payton has an ego problem, especially after giving up 70 points to the Dolphins last year.
Wilson is a proven winner, and with McCarthy he could excel.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
You don't know the ins and outs of logic.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That‘s a hard pass for me. No thanks.

leeblair

Reaction score
I wouldn't want Russell Wilson here even if he offered to pay the Cowboys to play.

Denver is so ready to move on from him that they are willing to endure an $85 million dead cap hit to release him and that's with them giving away several draft picks to get him just a couple of years ago.

The fact that Geno Smith was an upgrade for the Seahawks shows what they thought of the older Russell Wilson.
Denver will soon move on from Payton, too.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Did you watch Wilson the last 3 seasons or are you watching highlights of the Seahawks two Super Bowl runs except that last interception that cost them their second one. :rolleyes: :facepalm:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Be interesting to see who Payton lines up at QB in Denver . He did well to squeeze 7 wins out of that toothpaste tube last year.

leeblair

Reaction score
Did you watch Wilson the last 3 seasons or are you watching highlights of the Seahawks two Super Bowl runs except that last interception that cost them their second one. :rolleyes: :facepalm:
Yes. Seattle had to rebuild, and Denver is a mess. Yet Wilson played well.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought the Stealers were interested in him, so let them take the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.