Archer: Jerry said, "you'll know it when you see it" regarding potential change to Romo

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He'll be remembered in print as a statistical footnote in the history books, good for him; but no one outside of Dallas will care to look him up unless he wins a championship.

I don't see why you're so hellbent on discrediting the guy. But hey whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Blake

Reaction score
I don't see why you're so hellbent on discrediting the guy. But hey whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Not about discrediting, I don't know why you're so hellbent on bestowing greater recognition upon him then he actually deserves. Newsflash: no one outside of big-D considers him an elite quarterback.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not about discrediting, I don't know why you're so hellbent on bestowing greater recognition upon him then he actually deserves. Newsflash: no one outside of big-D considers him an elite quarterback.

Sorry I'm not hellbent on anything his name is right there in the history books. I'm not going to sit here and talk crap about a player who has kept this team relevant during some crappy coaching years. News flash I don't give a **** about what anyone outside of Big-D says.

Blake

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not hellbent on anything his name is right there in the history books.

I also appreciate him for keeping the franchise relevant, still not so delusional to think he was an elite qb. He was a nice stop gap.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Laughable. When and if he is released will determine who sees him as an elite QB. It sounds like some personal vendetta on your part to be truthful.

"Man and Women lie, numbers dont"

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I also appreciate him for keeping the franchise relevant, still not so delusional to think he was an elite qb. He was a nice stop gap.
Define elite. Eli has two rings yet i don't consider him elite, Flacco? Dilfer? Marino has none was he not elite?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is a non-sequitur.

Do you think Cowboys fans have wanted to live without having Super Bowl victory in over twenty years, inclusive of the last ten? The point is your irrational, hate-driven, ever persistent blame on such a failure in the latter on the position of the QB play inconsiderate of a holistic analysis of the entire organization from management, coaching, and other players on down.
Romo lovers are the only ones I ever here talking about team this and team that. Teams with winning QBs, well, you know how it is.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Romo lovers are the only ones I ever here talking about team this and team that. Teams with winning QBs, well, you know how it is.
Do you think this is some kind of rational response?

Because it's a team game. From the top of the organization on down to the players on the field. It's like arguing that Brady would have been just as great without Bellichik or vice versa. Your logical reasoning is really bad.

To prove that Romo is the reason that the team hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in so many years is to prove that he is responsible for all such losses where the team outside of him was sufficiently capable of winning a Super Bowl with another QB in his stead.

To say that he didn't do it because he didn't lead the team to do it ad nauseum is a perpetual begging of the question. The point in contention is not that he didn't do it, it's that he's the actual reason for the team not doing it.

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

Because it's a team game. From the top of the organization on down to the players on the field. It's like arguing that Brady would have been just as great without Bellichik or vice versa. Your logical reasoning is really bad.

To prove that Romo is the reason that the team hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in so many years is to prove that he is responsible for all such losses where the team outside of him was sufficiently capable of winning a Super Bowl with another QB in his stead.

To say that he didn't do it because he didn't lead the team to do it ad nauseum is a perpetual begging of the question. The point in contention is not that he didn't do it, it's that he's the actual reason for the team not doing it.
You know what, Dak lost the game last week. Yeah, I said it, he lost it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

I'll tell you what, let's just rephrase for the Romo lover's psyche. All the teams Romo has been on has gone home losers. The team Dak is on right now is 11-2. Feel better?