Twitter: Archer: Rico running with the ones

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yes I do. Well, if Rico is anywhere near the arrogant talent T.O is....... Wow!

Production that hopefully doesn't implode the locker room.

Probably why the team is ready to get rid of him if he can't prove to be a team guy.

Rico is one of my pet cats. But compared to T.O. The only thing as big as T.O he would have would be his ego. :)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Since when does the starting QB not play in the 3rd preseason game? It's supposed to be the dress rehearsal...
Well since now lol, jerry said Dak wont play, and I imagine others wont play so no dress rehearsal. this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well since now lol, jerry said Dak wont play, and I imagine others wont play so no dress rehearsal. this year.
It's very discouraging, but I understand. I can't remember the last time a starting QB has not been allowed to play at all during the 3rd preseason "dress rehearsal" game. I guess Jerry does not want to risk getting his prized stallion injured while playing behind a backup Center and Right Guard? In a lot of ways, I don't blame Jerry. If Dak were to freakishly pick up a season long injury, the season would be over before it even got started.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
I heard Rico "liked" a tweet calling for Garrett to be fired some time in the past. Rumor is that this may be a reason he hasn't been so well liked himself by the Cowboy staff, lol. Heard this on a youtuber video, so grain of salt of course.

BigD49

Reaction score
This guy thinks he's smarter than everyone else... A bit narcissistic.

Not sure how clarifying that my post was being taken out of context and used to make a different argument is narcissistic, but appreciate the feedback

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Not sure how clarifying that my post was being taken out of context and used to make a different argument is narcissistic, but appreciate the feedback
Not you. The guy you were debating with...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If he does play in the next preseason game, I can't wait for the cover guys to mention he played basketball a billion times . . .

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I hope these coaches pull their heads out and start making him apart of our offense.
I think with all the concern about receivers..

especially with Witten gone..

they cannot afford to let him go.

We have no idea what we have other than Williams and Zeke and Beasley.

Not sure that is enough.

Our history with TEs has been awful.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's very discouraging, but I understand. I can't remember the last time a starting QB has not been allowed to play at all during the 3rd preseason "dress rehearsal" game. I guess Jerry does not want to risk getting his prized stallion injured while playing behind a backup Center and Right Guard? In a lot of ways, I don't blame Jerry. If Dak were to freakishly pick up a season long injury, the season would be over before it even got started.
It's because Fred and Martin won't play combined with C-Will being a rookie.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah I agree, I might not play dak myself, with the 2 OL out.
Might as well extend that to your other good players too though.
just play the scrubs.