Archer - The sense is things will be quiet the next few days

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What "it" is would be 20 years of complete ineptitude. I am not sure why people are surprised people are complaining.

If you have gone twenty years of whinging and still sticking with the team and expecting different...you might want to seek medical attention.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not complaining because I expected it to be different.

I am complaining because it's an *** backwards and idiotic method to trying to make the team better.

I guess indifference and an "it is what it is" attitude is apparently the right way to go.

I was actually hopeful that they might actually partake in free agency to support all of their talk of "urgency". But I guess hopeful is only acceptable under the right circumstances.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not complaining because I expected it to be different.

I am complaining because it's an *** backwards and idiotic method to trying to make the team better.

And how is that working out for you? Has it helped change things with the team or in your own life? Somehow I imagine the answer is a resounding No.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
DING DING DING.

People KNOW this is going to happen every year and yet they still whine and moan about it like it was going to be different.

If they are mad at anything they should be mad at themselves for believing the bull.
In their defense, Stephen did say they were going to be aggressive in free agency this year.

But yeah, you make a good point that they are habitual liars and fans should not believe anything they say.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hey...there we go...another boat ref.
Good job, but will take away 5 points for not mentioning that the Captain was drunk on Johnny walker blue. :laugh:
WindyPersonalAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
And how is that working out for you? Has it helped change things with the team or in your own life? Somehow I imagine the answer is a resounding No.

Works fine for me. Makes me feel better to vent my frustration. in the process I get to spend a few hours a week commiserating with fellow Cowboys fans, I sleep well at night, my family life is great, etc.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Works fine for me. Makes me feel better to vent my frustration. in the process I get to spend a few hours a week commiserating with fellow Cowboys fans, I sleep well at night, my family life is great, etc.

I hope so. Hate the idea that real people around your life would have to constantly hear you whining and complaining with the same lines over and over like you do on here.

So Salud to you and yours.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt they enjoy it as much as those on message boards full of faux outrage.

Some seem to live for it.
All doubt is removed, when the posting rate of multiple threads about the exact same subject, outpaces rabbits multiplying. Faux outrage prevents replying about the same subject in an already created thread.

Earl Thomas broke leg!
Earl Thomas flipping people off!
Earl Thomas a 49er!

Yada yada yada. One guy. One thread. How difficult is that?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The Patriots, Eagles, and Rams won't be quiet. That's for sure.

The Patriots have had ONE large signing in the opening week of free agency in the last five years. Smart teams let the bottom feeders who have insane amounts of CAP sign the bad early contracts.

Reaction score
At this point if they have not learned their lesson they never will.

They believe that the only thing that can come from FA is bad contracts.
They look at the 3 division wins in the past 5 years and think that their approach towards free agency is the correct one.

Most fans feel differently. They don't care what most fans think.