Are Blank and Mara behind Zeke suspension?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Compensation committee not competition committee.

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.

For some reason, you seem to think these types of people would NEVER be involved in fraud or other criminal activity. As a 27+ year federal agent that has investigated these types of cases, all I can say is you're very naïve.

Thomas82

Reaction score
For some reason, you seem to think these types of people would NEVER be involved in fraud or other criminal activity. As a 27+ year federal agent that has investigated these types of cases, all I can say is you're very naïve.

I think there was some RICO going on in this situation.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So the NFL would risk 9 billion dollar a year revenue golden goose....to spite one owner with an extra flag or two?

And you call me naive? Ok buddy.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The NBA refs were involved in conspiracy/cheating...
That wasn't league orchestrated. That was a guy influencing games for betting purposes. What is being alleged on this board is that the league itself to spite Jones has corrupted its officials in mass.

It's a joke.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Yes, people like me who goes to Nevada each year and puts a hundred on his favorite team to win the super bowl. Imagine the class action lawsuit since here in the good ole US we are allowed to gamble on games. If there is any impropriety findings found and any referee is involved, I would sue or be involved in a class action suit and gladly help take the *******s down who were involved.
Was there a class action suit when the NBA ref went to prison for cheating?

Verdict

Reaction score
Compensation committee not competition committee.

And no there is no league wide referee conspiracy against the Cowboys that every single crew who gets us is somehow complicit in.

This would be fraud and criminal offense. This would jeopardize the entire Golden goose (confirmation of rigging). It simply isn't happening.

If you think us getting boned with no favorable OL calls in 6 games is mere happenstance you are completely delusional or incredibly naive. I'm not being condescending at all, i am being totally serious. I'm not sure how anyone could reasonably believe otherwise given the pressure generated by our DL and the tackling of our DL on far too many plays.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
If you think us getting boned with no favorable OL calls in 6 games is mere happenstance you are completely delusional or incredibly naive. I'm not being condescending at all, i am being totally serious. I'm not sure how anyone could reasonably believe otherwise given the pressure generated by our DL and the tackling of our DL on far too many plays.
Fooled by randomness.