Are Blank and Mara behind Zeke suspension?

canters

Reaction score
I would like to believe this because it could be argued that it is true. But, why would Blank and or Mara make an enemy of the “most powerful owner in the NFL”? Their turn in the barrel would inevitably come one day.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Hard not to believe. The NFL has become a disgrace imo...if I wasn't such a diehard boys fan and dedicated fantasy geek this would be hard to remain a loyal fan. The have to be losing money hand over fist right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think a Volcano is about to erupt in the NFL.

Clearly a lot of owners don't like how the league is being ran and don't want to contribute 50 mill a year for something they don't like.

There is probably some shady stuff going on with Goodell and certain owners.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I believe. People want to site credibility issues but people put these rich people into such a high moral ground. These people are sneaky and as slimy as some of the regular average joe people out here on the streets. Politics always corrupts organizations. This is just egos bumping heads. While the teams play the game on the field the owners and these execs play the game with money.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
There's a reason Jerry wasn't/isn't on the competition committee.
Blank and Mara probably resented the HELL out of Jerry sticking his neck into their "business".
As they say. Its not personal. Its business. These men will do anything to stay rich. Jerry included. There is no high moral ground when it comes to money. Money corrupts all.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I believe. People want to site credibility issues but people put these rich people into such a high moral ground. These people are sneaky and as slimy as some of the regular average joe people out here on the streets. Politics always corrupts organizations. This is just egos bumping heads. While the teams play the game on the field the owners and these execs play the game with money.
And power... or should I say control.