Are the Cowboys a Superbowl Contender with DLaw signed along with the FA's

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I hate to say it...but we still need a proven QB. :rolleyes:

2019 will expose our fraud QB. Kellen Moore will ask our QB to hit intermediate routes in stride...and Dak is poor @ that.

Infact...the Kellen Moore playbook will be all about timing...I see a problem brewing:facepalm:

Watch the games, the defense has let this team down in the biggest games, not Dak. And Dak will have his full All Pro OL back and healthy.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
No. They're the same team that got crap kicked by the Rams. They did nothing in the offseason to change that. Still have a bad QB. Still are weak at DT.

Don't know who this 'bad' qb is. Our defense & Zeke failed the team, not Dak vs the Rams.

Them

Reaction score
...what to say, what to say?....I know I'm in the minority, but I see this team having a good year in 2019...If per chance the Boys took it to the house this season, I suppose there would be a lot of egged faces on site...heck on most sites...I just can't bet against them this season, even with the harder schedule...but if there is a glowing perceived weakness on this team ...it's the coaching..HC...DC...OC....IMO, the ownership has been doing a decent job of bring in the talent...and the draft is still to come...So I firmly believe the coaching will make or break this team chances. Of course if it all goes downhill there
could be some drastic changes by next season....but that's a ways off!...
C9WJyOg.jpg

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Please we're better than the Eagles. Eagles have an aging roster, no running game, a fragile QB mentally and physically.

THIS. ^^^^

This might not be a Super Bowl team but it’s a better team than the Eagles up and down the roster.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Todd archer (ESPN) says with the Lawrence signing the Cowboys are now Superbowl contenders. If Travis Frederick returns to Pro bowl form and Connor William's improves his size and strength the offensive line will be better and we will have depth. Robert Quinn is going to add a ton of speed and marinelli will get the best pit of him. Cobb along with an improved Gallup and Amari Cooper are going to be fun to watch. Zeke is Zeke. Dak had like 14 TDs after cooper arrived imagine a whole season. LVE and Smith will be better. We will have a very food season especially with a strong draft.
Super bowl favorite

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Were our #4 to undergo the transfusance of the blended Footballish attributes of our former #12,#8 &#9 Heroes of Star sportin' caliber,,, Combined within the ongoing orbiting nucleus of our #4?,,,SHEESE& MAN ALIVE ,,,The human colonization of planet MARS itself would've done been accomplished,,,o_O

*without reading into nothing but the THREADS HEADER?,,, ya,with the smile of fortune's fates upon us,,,WE GOT THE HEART,TALENT & SPINE to make it happen in 2019:starspin:

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Just because Lawrence signed a new piece of paper doesn't make him a better player.
The fact that he's signed may make him happier, more settled and more focused. That in turn may make him a better player.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
At this point, we are a play off team that looks like it has improved in key areas through the off season process. Yes, we are a SB contender. The draft isn't gonna do much to help though.

JayFord

Reaction score
The talent has been Super Bowl ready for years we know where the issue is

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Todd archer (ESPN) says with the Lawrence signing the Cowboys are now Superbowl contenders. If Travis Frederick returns to Pro bowl form and Connor William's improves his size and strength the offensive line will be better and we will have depth. Robert Quinn is going to add a ton of speed and marinelli will get the best pit of him. Cobb along with an improved Gallup and Amari Cooper are going to be fun to watch. Zeke is Zeke. Dak had like 14 TDs after cooper arrived imagine a whole season. LVE and Smith will be better. We will have a very food season especially with a strong draft.

The oline could very well be monstrous again. Talent at every position.

But I can't see us being contenders with Garrett doing game day game management and Marinellli getting the defense prepped for the playoffs.

When Archer talked about the Cowboys being contenders, I bet he didn't talk about Garrett "contending" with Belichick.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Dallas is in a position to challenge for a SB. Are there areas that are not as strong as others? Yes. I would love to finish up the off season with a DT and a strong safety and they may still happen but overall this is not a team void of talent. This team has some very good players who can help lead this team to a SB.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason we couldn't have gone out and gotten a viable play caller and let Moore learn some more as the QB coach.
With them not extending Garrett it would make absolutely no sense for an established playcaller to come to a new team on basically a 1 year deal (not only a 1 year deal but also working for the "Jones" which doesn't have the best reputation). Cowboys organization knew this which is probably a major factor in them just keeping it in house.

DRella

Reaction score
Success will be us getting to NFC Championship game. If we don't get there the season is a failure.