Are the Cowboys on a Freefall?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Thanks to the Eagles losing to the Giants, the division race is looking a lot better now. It is looking more and more like we will be locked into the 4th seed.

So that means playing the Rams in the first round most likely.
I’d be more concerned with Washington . We’ll see how they do tonight but remember we still have both of our games coming up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Looks like with the Eagles loss today your point stands. Cowboys probably as good of a lock as you can be at this point of the season. Just wanted to give credit where it’s due. Cheers!
Of course. As I said above I’d be more concerned with Wash. we still have 2 games remaining with them which if they swept could close the gap but regardless I still feel confident we will hold on even if it’s only 11-6 or 10-7.

I just can’t see any of our divisional foes winning out. And that’s what it would take to even threaten us. We basically only need to go 3-3 to lock it up IMO.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
We're going through a slump, one in which we've lost really key players I would not call it a freefall yet. This place is irrationally reactionary.

Just a sampling of some other "freefalls" from the NFC.

Bucs 2 consecutive (losses Saints & WFT)
Bills loss 3 of 5 (losses to Titians, Jaguars, & Colts)
Rams 3 consecutive losses (Titians, 49ers, & Packers)

reddyuta

Reaction score
this looks looks a freefall to me.we saw how we ran around like headless chickens in regards to the OL with Philbin out,now most of the coaches are out.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Dallas will win this week against a team truly in a free fall.
Then they get healthier and things will turn back around.