Are the Cowboys on National TV tomorrow? *Merge*

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
GalvestonCowboyFan;3505853 said:
Yeah. That's nice and all, but it's just not the same. Oh well, at least there's that. I grew up in East Texas, and it just seems wrong to miss games, and I pay too friggin' much money to not get the games I wanna see because of the underachieving wannabe Cowboy team here in town. I lived in eastern Arkansas for undergrad and we never really missed Cowboys games over there either, although preseason was hit or miss. But here in Houston the local inferiority complex with the Cowboys seems to affect the availability of games. At least that's my perception.

But yeah, I guess I'll DVR the replays. :)

That's all Jerry Jones right there. He is a native Arkansan (?), hense the reason the games are pretty available there. Sucks you live in Houston. No offense, but I just hate everything about that city. Texans fans don't make it any better either.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;3506167 said:
I bought it as well and posted similar things after I watched my first games on it...40 bucks was well worth it if you like to watch the games...th picture quality was outstanding and it has all sorts of cool features

I wish DirecTV would offer the same thing for Sunday Ticket people.

DirecTV offers Sunday Ticket To Go for an additional $10.00 per month (regular season only). You can view live games online or on your smartphone. I got it for free this year, but I'm not sure of the quality yet.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3505230 said:
I am getting the So Cal feed from my mother. She lives near San Diego. I watch her television via Sling Box. So I will be re-slinging the feed back out onto the internet for anyone who wants to watch it.

Just visit my site. Cowboys Media.com

HD broadcast?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3506346 said:
DirecTV offers Sunday Ticket To Go for an additional $10.00 per month (regular season only). You can view live games online or on your smartphone. I got it for free this year, but I'm not sure of the quality yet.

Standard Def. It was part of the SuperFan package last year. It's how I watched Cowboys games that weren't nationally televised while in Georgia (used my dad's login).

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I watched the Raiders game on the atdhe site last week, and it was perfectly fine. Never froze, and it wasn't delayed at all. Vettle finally started showing the game towards the 4th qtr, but itwas 2qtrs delayed. However, the vettle picture was bigger, clearer, and was from the Cowboys side.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;3505230 said:
I am getting the So Cal feed from my mother. She lives near San Diego. I watch her television via Sling Box. So I will be re-slinging the feed back out onto the internet for anyone who wants to watch it.

Just visit my site. Cowboys Media.com

Where on your site can we get the feed?

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Anyone know if it is safe to download the "atdhe" or "firstrow" applications. You need to download their software first, and just wondered if anyone used it.

Download enough of those things and they run in the background and slow your system down too, I've heard, although I've never tried either of these.

Thanks.

LarryCanadian

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;3506562 said:
Anyone know if it is safe to download the "atdhe" or "firstrow" applications. You need to download their software first, and just wondered if anyone used it.

Download enough of those things and they run in the background and slow your system down too, I've heard, although I've never tried either of these.

Thanks.

LarryCanadian

for the atdhe website, I did not have to download anything. I clicked the link and watched.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Interesting. I just tried to watch one of the Pitts/Giants games on there a minute ago to test it (since the first one didn't show anything) and it asked me to download the latest software, which is always risky.

I'll try a couple of the other sports links and see if any of the others work.

Maybe we get lucky.

Thanks,

LarryCanadian

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
percyhoward;3506578 said:
This looks like a good one:

http://en.justin.tv/sportscasthq63#/w/332982464

Jets-Panthers is already up and running, and it will switch to the Cowboy game right before it starts.

I watched this guys stream last week for the Raiders game. Great quality. I was impressed. I was hoping he would do it for the Cowboys this week as well.

On a side note, anyone worrying about catching any Cowboys regular season game. If you donate to this guy he will give a private link to his regular season feeds that are even better then the free one.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Getting Washington Game now without having to download anything so fingers crossed for Cowboys!

Cheers,

LarryCanadian

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
pjtoadie;3506635 said:
Yeah this one looks great! So they're definitely switching over to the Cowboys game at 9:00?

That's what he is saying. Fingers crossed:star: