Are the Cowboys on National TV tomorrow? *Merge*

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Anybody have a good feed? Not having much luck here.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
67CowboysFan;3506703 said:
Finally a stream that works for me. Thanks Adam. :)

yeah, it's crap quality, but unlike all the rest at least it works.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Great, the one that works for everyone else, doesn't even open for me.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
7footer;3506143 said:
Although it goes against my basic principles, I went ahead and ordered the NFL preseason package before the last Dallas game.

I was very impressed with the quality of the HD internet stream, and when I hooked up my laptop to my big screen TV HDMI, it looked just like any other broadcasted game on TV...It was definitely worth it in my opinion. Much better than having to search for low quality, choppy streams that you can find for free on the internet. This is how I will watch the game again today, and it's nice to know that I can now watch the game live and in great quality without having to wait for a re-broadscast tomorrow.

Just so you know...I see the NFL Preseason package has now been lowered to $29.99 here: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

So for anyone out of state who wants to see this and the last preseason game (our next one will be shown nationally) in HD, you can now do so a little cheaper.

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone still debating about whether or not to sign up...

I paid the money and the picture is clear but the picture keeps stopping and starting. It mostly stops. That's a freaking waste of money.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
NorthTexan95;3506748 said:
I paid the money and the picture is clear but the picture keeps stopping and starting. It mostly stops. That's a freaking waste of money.

im dealing with this too....it seems to go for like 30 seconds than the video goes away, and it seems to only be the Cowboys stream

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;3506765 said:
im dealing with this too....it seems to go for like 30 seconds than the video goes away, and it seems to only be the Cowboys stream

restart the stream from the beginning

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
NorthTexan95;3506748 said:
Yeah, sucks to pay $30 and it's not working properly.

Wood

Reaction score
Justtv...is lagging bad...shame Veetle isnt carrying game...they are by far cleaning stream

they fixed it....Justtv is streaming good now

superonyx

Reaction score
The reality seems to be that tonights game isnt going to be shown by a quality feed. I though someone would put it up on veetle. I guess with it only being a regional game and only 2 markets showing the game there isnt a quality source available.

Come on cowboys fans in Texas..... where;s the love for us non texas fans?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I'm thinking about calling it a nght shortly...the feeds are just absolutely putrid....will probably just wait and watch it tomorrow on NFL Network.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
dbair1967;3507036 said:
I'm thinking about calling it a nght shortly...the feeds are just absolutely putrid....will probably just wait and watch it tomorrow on NFL Network.

Same here. Tired of switching back and forth just to catch a good feed.