Are the Cowboys on National TV tomorrow? *Merge*

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
channelsurfing.net had the game feeds in 3 different links to choose from. I watched on there.

johnny utah

Muhast;3505903 said:
channelsurfing.net had the game feeds in 3 different links to choose from. I watched on there.

That site always works for me when I can't find the Boys on National TV.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I get the game, and would stream it, but I'm going to be out and have to record it. I might do a rebroadcast Sun.

On another note. After taking last year off, I will be streaming ALL Cowboys regular season games this year exclusively to my buds on Cowboyszone!

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Here you go. Check it out before the game and you will see what I mean. Best online viewing I have EVER seen. No buffering, no lapses, no fuzz, just clean , crisp viewing. As close as you can get to watching it on tv. Just click to enlarge and your in business. Enjoy..........

http://www.veetle.com/index.php

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;3505984 said:
Here you go. Check it out before the game and you will see what I mean. Best online viewing I have EVER seen. No buffering, no lapses, no fuzz, just clean , crisp viewing. As close as you can get to watching it on tv. Just click to enlarge and your in business. Enjoy..........

It was unwatchable during the Raiders game.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;3505984 said:

It doesn't appear Veetle is going to have the game. It should at least be featured on the site by now like the game was last week.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3505856 said:
I read somewhere that it's sold out, but I don't know if it sold out in time. Or does that only apply to the regular season?

As far as the game online. Last week, veetle.com had both the home and away broadcasts. The quality was exceptional with no buffering.
Yeah the blackout has officially been lifted so there should be more feeds to go around. :starspin

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3506042 said:
Yeah the blackout has officially been lifted so there should be more feeds to go around. :starspin

Thanks for the update man:starspin

7footer

Reaction score
Although it goes against my basic principles, I went ahead and ordered the NFL preseason package before the last Dallas game.

I was very impressed with the quality of the HD internet stream, and when I hooked up my laptop to my big screen TV HDMI, it looked just like any other broadcasted game on TV...It was definitely worth it in my opinion. Much better than having to search for low quality, choppy streams that you can find for free on the internet. This is how I will watch the game again today, and it's nice to know that I can now watch the game live and in great quality without having to wait for a re-broadscast tomorrow.

Just so you know...I see the NFL Preseason package has now been lowered to $29.99 here: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

So for anyone out of state who wants to see this and the last preseason game (our next one will be shown nationally) in HD, you can now do so a little cheaper.

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone still debating about whether or not to sign up...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
7footer;3506143 said:
Although it goes against my basic principles, I went ahead and ordered the NFL preseason package before the last Dallas game.

I was very impressed with the quality of the HD internet stream, and when I hooked up my laptop to my big screen TV HDMI, it looked just like any other broadcasted game on TV...It was definitely worth it in my opinion. Much better than having to search for low quality, choppy streams that you can find for free on the internet. This is how I will watch the game again today, and it's nice to know that I can now watch the game live and in great quality without having to wait for a re-broadscast tomorrow.

Just so you know...I see the NFL Preseason package has now been lowered to $29.99 here: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

So for anyone out of state who wants to see this and the last preseason game (our next one will be shown nationally) in HD, you can now do so a little cheaper.

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone still debating about whether or not to sign up...

I bought it as well and posted similar things after I watched my first games on it...40 bucks was well worth it if you like to watch the games...th picture quality was outstanding and it has all sorts of cool features

I wish DirecTV would offer the same thing for Sunday Ticket people.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;3504716 said:
locally televised, not nationally televised, the NFL network will carry the replay of the game Sunday afternoon at 4 EST....

probably watch it on the computer here..

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

Hey Quest, and anyone else privy to the time of kickoff. Is kickoff at 8 CST?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;3506167 said:
I bought it as well and posted similar things after I watched my first games on it...40 bucks was well worth it if you like to watch the games...th picture quality was outstanding and it has all sorts of cool features

I wish DirecTV would offer the same thing for Sunday Ticket people.

I wish it would be included with the Sunday Ticket. It's already expensive as is, but I pay it because I obviously get to watch full Cowboys games live.

They got us by the balls!