News: Are the Cowboys really about to release Zeke?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
3 yards per carry is nothing to miss. Cooper was a different receiver than anything we had, a huge difference and was still very productive, if you need a yard sure Zeke will suffice.
We got further without cooper than with him. Lamb is better. Move on.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s what you say now that’s it’s obvious he’s getting dumped. But for the past 4 years you bragged about how great he was and made fun of pollard that he was nothing more than a backup scat back.

Wrong on all counts. And I’m happy to tell you I told u so.
And you are wrong again as usual. Still making stuff up.

Big_D

Reaction score
Nobody regrets letting cooper go and nobody will ever regret letting the horrid zeke go.

Just those on here, Jerry's not losing sleep. Like I said they did drop the ball after he was gone, but it doesn't change the fact that he had to go. Same for Zeke.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We got further without cooper than with him. Lamb is better. Move on.
We got further? I was ok with the trade of Cooper. And Lamb is good, he improved as the year went on.
But we were not better overall. Dak regressed and threw game losing picks. That is not better, and was not on the WR’s who were here or not here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you are wrong again as usual. Still making stuff up.
Oh yah I got it all wrong with zeke and pollard. :lmao:

I’ll ask you again…..what was I wrong about.

This is where you can’t answer and bow out.

Put up or shut up. Call me a liar? Prove it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine being the number 1 defender in your prime of the incompetent QB, wasting potential SB runs, only to get cut years down the road, while said incompetent QB is sitting comfortably with zero threat to his job while being a walking pick 6…

erod

Reaction score
That sounds made up. NEVER heard anyone say Pollard had insurance problems and I believe that's probably BS. Jed and Little Enos forced Zeke out there to take carries and if anything it prevented Pollard from being the featured RB which he absolutely should have been for the last two seasons.
It happened during the "Sounds from the Sidelines" videos last year.

This isn't unknown. It's common knowledge. Pollard isn't a bell cow running back at all. Never has been in his football career, not even in college.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So was Pollard weak for sitting out that meaningless Week 18 game? Did Pollard tap out?
What don't you understand? Coaches decision.....I would have sat the fragile player and player the bigger stronger player too. Especially, at this stage of their careers with Pollard being more valuable....get a damn clue!

stiletto

Reaction score
It happened during the "Sounds from the Sidelines" videos last year.

This isn't unknown. It's common knowledge. Pollard isn't a bell cow running back at all. Never has been in his football career, not even in college.
You mean the Chicago game after he had run for a buck 30 with a 60 yarder and TD? I guess I'll give him a pass for saying he is gassed after he totally destroyed another team by himself. Hope to see him "gassed" more next season. :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What don't you understand? Coaches decision.....I would have sat the fragile player and player the bigger stronger player too. Especially, at this stage of their careers with Pollard being more valuable....get a damn clue!
So you're telling me the coaches decided to sit perfectly healthy Pollard (making no money), and play supposed to be hurt Zeke (making stupid money) in a meaningless game and as soon as he gets 1,000 yards they get him out of there. That was a coaches decisions?

Gotcha.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you're telling me the coaches decided to sit perfectly healthy Pollard (making no money), and play supposed to be hurt Zeke (making stupid money) in a meaningless game and as soon as he gets 1,000 yards they get him out of there. That was a coaches decisions?

Gotcha.
It's about time you get it....people can't be stupid enough to think that a player dictates playing time and coaches don't care about contracts, they just want to win. Go on being naive and keep trolling.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's about time you get it....people can't be stupid enough to think that a player dictates playing time and coaches don't care about contracts, they just want to win. Go on being naive and keep trolling.
I wonder if Zeke thought after holding out with 2 years left on his contract that some fans would actually be defending him years later saying he cared about winning?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s what you say now that’s it’s obvious he’s getting dumped. But for the past 4 years you bragged about how great he was and made fun of pollard that he was nothing more than a backup scat back.

Wrong on all counts. And I’m happy to tell you I told u so.
You been saying this BS for seven years. NOW bragging you were right.

Dude...embarrassing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if Zeke thought after holding out with 2 years left on his contract that some fans would actually be defending him years later saying he cared about winning?
Got us a know-it-all here.

Played injured for a couple years now. Played FREAKn CENTER on a one man o-line.

And this guy...says he don't care.

erod

Reaction score
You mean the Chicago game after he had run for a buck 30 with a 60 yarder and TD? I guess I'll give him a pass for saying he is gassed after he totally destroyed another team by himself. Hope to see him "gassed" more next season. :laugh:
"Dismantling" a 3-14 team in October. Lol, that epitomizes Cowboys fans perfectly.

Do other running backs get totally gassed from that in a game? No.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's time to move on, bro.
It is...for both parties involved. But this lying BS is...BS.

He cares about winning that's why he truned down the low ball offer from an organization that ruined him.

"After playing through a partially torn posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, Elliott missed two games in 2022 after suffering a hyperextension of the same knee. The running back termed the injury torn medial collateral ligament."

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article273154460.html#storylink=cpy

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would have been stupid not to make as much as he could....this league chews you up and spits you out. Again, you don't understand how this game works....all guys like you only see stats. Pretty comical, really.