News: Are the Cowboys really about to release Zeke?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 yards per carry is nothing to miss. Cooper was a different receiver than anything we had, a huge difference and was still very productive, if you need a yard sure Zeke will suffice.
If you think that's all Zeke does....you know nothing. With all due respect of course.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I agree but that still doesn’t stop the nonstop moaning and complaining to everything jerry says and that’s why I’ve said for a whole take everything jerry says with a grain of salt.
Though I quoted you, I wasn’t talking specifically to you… but kind of everybody in general.

People here will complain no matter what.

If Jerry is honest then he can’t hold things close to the vest.

If he doesn’t tell the truth about the team’s plans… then he’s lying.

You’re 100% right that they’re going to over react to everything he says. People do need to chill about what he says.

erod

Reaction score
What does this even mean?
Took horrific care of himself. Dabbled in all sorts of drugs, drank too much, got fat, constantly distracted by all sorts of off field incidents.

If a guy of his talent would have just prioritized his career for the short time football players play, he could have been a Hall of Famer. Instead, he's just a guy that never realized his level of potential.

erod

Reaction score
What does he do exactly? Block? A $15 mil/yr blocker. Certainly not a true weapon like Pollard. Not even close.
Problem is, Pollard is good for about 15-20 carries before he tells the coaches he's "exhausted." He can't finish games. Notice how he almost never has productive 4th quarters. He's gassed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does he do exactly? Block? A $15 mil/yr blocker. Certainly not a true weapon like Pollard. Not even close.
Okay...so now you move the goal posts. If you think he's overpaid...fine. That isn't what I objected to.

Block? Yes...thats another part of it. Saved Dak's career from a porous, injured, merry go round O line? Making double blocks in the open field for Tony? Doing everything the cowboys asked of him, from playing injured to playing lone offensive lineman at CENTER for god sakes.

The stupidity of this organization managing good players is obscene.

Big_D

Reaction score
Are we going to see the same Thing with Amari Cooper Vs An Injured Michael Gallup
Vs Ezekiel Elliott Vs An Injured Tony Pollard..

I say the Odds Of Regret Favors of The Jones's Will Regret This One As Well As They Did Of Regretting Letting Amari Cooper Go..:banghead:

Only the people on here still crying regret letting Amari Cooper go. He wasn't worth the contract and the team unleaded the whole thing and are probably thrilled about it. They 100% did the right thing. They just dropped the ball afterwards.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only the people on here still crying regret letting Amari Cooper go. He wasn't worth the contract and the team unleaded the whole thing and are probably thrilled about it. They 100% did the right thing. They just dropped the ball afterwards.
SO you agree with him.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Thank you Zeke. But give a strong hometown discount, or good bye June 1.

There is a big need at WR, and I think Wagner would set the rest of 'needs' going into the draft.
I really think Wagner would be the difference maker on D.
We have a good draft and find a way to get Hopkins too, we would be ready to roll!

stiletto

Reaction score
Problem is, Pollard is good for about 15-20 carries before he tells the coaches he's "exhausted." He can't finish games. Notice how he almost never has productive 4th quarters. He's gassed.
That sounds made up. NEVER heard anyone say Pollard had insurance problems and I believe that's probably BS. Jed and Little Enos forced Zeke out there to take carries and if anything it prevented Pollard from being the featured RB which he absolutely should have been for the last two seasons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm: I guess you do not read or comprehend very well. Many other posts I said what ever is best for the team.
But you do like making stuff up as to what I actually post.
That’s what you say now that’s it’s obvious he’s getting dumped. But for the past 4 years you bragged about how great he was and made fun of pollard that he was nothing more than a backup scat back.

Wrong on all counts. And I’m happy to tell you I told u so.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Are we going to see the same Thing with Amari Cooper Vs An Injured Michael Gallup
Vs Ezekiel Elliott Vs An Injured Tony Pollard..

I say the Odds Of Regret Favors of The Jones's Will Regret This One As Well As They Did Of Regretting Letting Amari Cooper Go..:banghead:
Nobody regrets letting cooper go and nobody will ever regret letting the horrid zeke go.