Are the Eagles about to trade A.J. Brown?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I suggested a few days ago the Eagles could trade him for Brandin Aiyuk
Why would the Eagles trade a better player that’s under contract for 3 years for a guy who wants a new contract?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Defending the Iggles? Nah, just irritated that the FO in Dallas isn't interested in reaching the same heights, and at lame fans who keep celebrating regular season success.
The same heights? One SB in 60 years? That’s what ya’ll are hoping for? That’s what ya’ll strive for?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Aiyuk wants to get paid his worth, and I think Browns final year is 2025. Brown is still good and 49ers are in win now mode
So why not keep Aiyuk who’s on a rookie deal and better than Brown? Arguably one of the best route runners in the league….

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the Eagles but there's no denying he is a great, game changing receiver. He's also a me-first team member, a primadonna.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I expect an Eagle fan to say that and I’m sure many would agree with you but I think Aiyuk has the ceiling to be a top 5 receiver. He runs superior routes to Brown and is always open.
Anyone that watches football would agree with me, nothing to do with being an Eagles fan.

AJ Brown is already a top 5 WR.
Ayuk has been in the league 1 year less and has 2,000 less yards and 17 less TD’s. They aren’t comparable,

https://stathead.com/football/versus-finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1=BrowAJ00&player_id2=AiyuBr00

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Eagles about to package 22 and 34 for a top 12 pick so they can get Odunze or Nabers.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Why would the Eagles trade a better player that’s under contract for 3 years for a guy who wants a new contract?
They wouldn’t… It’s asinine

You can tell which posters are very young, and take social media way too seriously by reading threads like this.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
They wouldn’t… It’s asinine

You can tell which posters are very young, and take social media way too seriously by reading threads like this.
I’m more astounded that people put Ayuk in the same league as AJ Brown. Ayuk is more comparable to Devonta Smith than AJ Brown.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Remember when your Eagles were supposed to be unbeatable when they traded for AJ Brown? Good times.
Did they have Carson The Almighty Wentz at the time? That would have made a big difference. That guy can do it all. Best Qb ever to play. You couldn’t beat him. Just hopefully contain a talent like his