Are the eagles becoming Americas Team?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
They don’t stop winning and it sickens me. Eagles fans and their players are classless and give football fans a bad name!!!!! I was talking to a few eagles fans today and they told me they think the Eagles are the new Americas Team and it pissed me off. We need to win a superbowl to shut this fanbase up!!!! I had to leave work early because I felt that sick to my stomach!!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Regarding the thread title: INCONCEIVABLE! and yes, I know what the word means.

bigE79

Reaction score
When the egirls hit 20 straight winning seasons, maybe then you can bring up this topic,but since that will NEVER HAPPEN...moot point.. Dallas Cowboys, America's Team...end of story

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep and Jalen Hurts will be known as Captain Comeback and/or Captain America.

Maybe even Jalen the Dodger too. Which arguably could be viewed as over the line.

~looking away~

Loso86

Reaction score
They don’t stop winning and it sickens me. Eagles fans and their players are classless and give football fans a bad name!!!!! I was talking to a few eagles fans today and they told me they think the Eagles are the new Americas Team and it pissed me off. We need to win a superbowl to shut this fanbase up!!!! I had to leave work early because I felt that sick to my stomach!!!!
I'm going to assume you are NOT a diehard Cowboys fan by even posing that question!?

mrmojo

Reaction score
Lmao! So there the new America's Team, after the Patriots, Packers, Steelers were anointed and then that quickly went away....Cowboys are, because winning or losing they still dominate the conversation.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Lmao! So there the new America's Team, after the Patriots, Packers, Steelers were anointed and then that quickly went away....Cowboys are, because winning or losing they still dominate the conversation.
The Steelers are the only team I would consider giving that moniker to over Dallas. I believe there is history there!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Your question makes me want to barf.
The answer makes me sad.