Are the Jets what the Dr ordered?

Praxit

Reaction score
I mean, this game couldn't have come at a better time. Its a breather that's all, no gimmie for sure, just a breather.

...then come murderer's row right after that.
Murderers-Row.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This game will not be a gimme. The Jets have a solid defense and they're getting a legit QB back in Sam Darnold. They have speed at receiver that Luke Falk could not take advantage of.

Having said that, they also have a shaky o-line that has hindered Le'Veon Bell. If the Cowboys stuff the run for a change, they can make life miserable for Darnold since Lawrence and Quinn should get a ton of pressure.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I am glad the Jets are the next team up. Dallas needs roughly 10 win to make the playoffs and the Jets are one step close to that goal.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I don’t give a damn if the cowboys spank every team between now and the 2nd round of the playoffs. I’m done with that! What’s the point.

Dre11

Reaction score
I mean, this game couldn't have come at a better time. Its a breather that's all, no gimmie for sure, just a breather.

...then come murderer's row right after that.
Murderers-Row.jpg
Yep, this is what we call a get right game.

CB61

Reaction score
Well they said tonight that their quarterback is cleared to play so we'll see the way this team lacks consistency I would doubt that they could beat the Giants at this point? They seem to be able to screw up the proverbial wet dream

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Jets are sure to provide a worthwhile test to overcome a deficiency that this team has been plagued with this year and even before that. Plugging the run and mounting an effective pass rush is precisely the shortcomings that this Cowboys defense sorely needs to resolve. We're about to see if they're able to live up to that challenge. If they can't, this team's post season aspirations are likely little more than wishful thinking. Considering the alarming number of injuries we've sustained on offense, they'll be tested severely. I wish them Godspeed to assert a renewal of their willpower to earn a win.

Last edited:

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
A bye would probably be what the doctor ordered. However, how we play after a bye forget it. I'd go with the Jets.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yes.

Suddenly this staff will realize that their opponents look for weaknesses to exploit, and not only that they ought to do the same, but they will also be given the ability to do so effectively.

Oh and the ability to adjust during the course of a game.

Thank you Jets.

No, they will beat the crap out of the Jets because they have better players. That's the only way Dallas ever wins. They never get one single benefit from coaching. Its mind bogglingly frustrating, and it starts with Jerry's need to be the face of the franchise.

No chance he brings anyone in now and have them take all the credit. No chance.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas needs to take advantage of playing 2 weak teams out of the next 3.