Are the Jets what the Dr ordered?

CCBoy

Reaction score
imo, no. what we need is teams that punch us in the mouth so we can see if we have a backbone. can we fight back. can our players impose their will on tough competition, not softies. that's what remains to be seen. I saw too much moping on the sidelines last sunday for my tastes. jimmy would have been reading the riot act to his players. not throwing a challenge flag into the ground with a little colorful language included.

...the coaching still will motivate. And it still has the team's ears. The team is far from lost...not so most of the disgruntled fans that just get upset and resurrect a negative view. Most would just give up in a battle and losses occurred around him. (not directed at you)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
All it will mean is we beat another bad team. If all you want is to beat the scrubs of the league then I guess they are what the doctor ordered.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I can see this coaching staff losing to the Jets . Of course we are supposed to win but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we end up 3-4 after the next few weeks . That’s how bad Garett is .

aria

Reaction score
If this isn’t a gimme I don’t know what is. The last 7 games AG has been HC his offense has scored a whopping total of FOUR TD’s!

Their O line leads the league in sacks given up with the Eagles getting 10 alone!

Darnold wasn’t exactly lighting the football world on fire last year. He’s played one game this year with a QBR of ~41! He’s not gonna come in after being sick for a month with almost no training or practice and be good.

Le’Veon Bell has a total of 206 yards over 5 games with a 2.9 ypc!

What the hell is wrong with you people? We lose to 2 of the top 10 teams in the league mainly due to our own uncharacteristic mistakes and now we’re supposed to be worried about the winless Jets?!

This is the 3rd winless team left in the NFL that we haven’t played and we dominated the other 2. People have absolutely lost their minds. Enjoy the win but I wouldn’t take anything away from it other than it’s a team we should slap around.

MikeB80

Reaction score
If this isn’t a gimme I don’t know what is. The last 7 games AG has been HC his offense has scored a whopping total of FOUR TD’s!

Their O line leads the league in sacks given up with the Eagles getting 10 alone!

Darnold wasn’t exactly lighting the football world on fire last year. He’s played one game this year with a QBR of ~41! He’s not gonna come in after being sick for a month with almost no training or practice and be good.

Le’Veon Bell has a total of 206 yards over 5 games with a 2.9 ypc!

What the hell is wrong with you people? We lose to 2 of the top 10 teams in the league mainly due to our own uncharacteristic mistakes and now we’re supposed to be worried about the winless Jets?!

This is the 3rd winless team left in the NFL that we haven’t played and we dominated the other 2. People have absolutely lost their minds. Enjoy the win but I wouldn’t take anything away from it other than it’s a team we should slap around.

You are talking about a different jets team if darnold and mosley play. Gregg williams is the real issue this week. he will find the weakness in pass protection and attack it every down if that is what it takes.

I will say though garrett has had success against gregg williams recently while he was in St. louis and New Orleans.

aria

Reaction score
You are talking about a different jets team if darnold and mosley play. Gregg williams is the real issue this week. he will find the weakness in pass protection and attack it every down if that is what it takes.

I will say though garrett has had success against gregg williams recently while he was in St. louis and New Orleans.
Not only was Darnold not all that last year, he had a horrendous first game this year and has been out the past 4 weeks. Different? Maybe a bit different but as I said in another thread this isn’t like Brady or Brees coming back to SB talented roster. Darnold isn’t going to change one of the worst O lines in the league either.