Are there any Dak haters left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Serious question. You know who you are. You were very vocal. Yet now you are quiet. Have you caught up and finally see the guy is a player?

I have been on the Dak bandwagon since day 1. Sure the contract impasse got me concerned but I always loved the player. To this day I can not believe all the hate he got. 4th rounder...guy is the best 4th rounder they have ever and will ever draft.

You guys still doubt him? If so, why?

irishline

Reaction score

Love Dak. But honestly why? We are all Cowboys fans, and some don't agree with others on things. It happens, doesn't mean we need to call each other out, more or less start thread after thread doing so.

Edit: From either side of the debate. Debate is fine, we are here to discuss, but the terms "haters" and "slobberers" need to disappear along side war daddy and hot boyz (IMHO of course)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Love Dak. But honestly why? We are all Cowboys fans, and some don't agree with others on things. It happens, doesn't mean we need to call each other out, more or less start thread after thread doing so.

What are you blathering about? I am very interested to hear if people still don’t believe in the guy and why. Others too. If you don’t than move on. You are not the arbiter of threads.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

kind of hard when some have hammered Dak as much as they have. 1 I can think of has not even bothered to post since this win streak. For me I think when a player does bad he should be called out but by the same token he a player is playing quality ball give the man credit.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s still at least one who shows up in practically every Dak thread. He claimed he stopped posting here for reasons other than Dak’s great play. Dak’s playing the best football of his career and here he is complaining. He refuses to give him an ounce of credit just comes here to dump on him.

85% dink and dunk King in action.
Long way to go, honestly I sincerely hope you are correct and Dakko can produce when the run game or the refs aren't carrying the load for us.
Will see......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Serious question. You know who you are. You were very vocal. Yet now you are quiet. Have you caught up and finally see the guy is a player?

I have been on the Dak bandwagon since day 1. Sure the contract impasse got me concerned but I always loved the player. To this day I can not believe all the hate he got. 4th rounder...guy is the best 4th rounder they have ever and will ever draft.

You guys still doubt him? If so, why?

The "Dak haters" have largely been conspicuous by their absences, of late.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Several well-known members haven't posted since Dak came back and Dalton let them down last year.....I doubt they will... until Dak has a bad game or we have a loss......

Just like a lot of Garrett lovers stopped posting after he left.

To each his own, I root for any player or coach that will help us win, Daks proven that ten-fold.

Scotman

Reaction score
I think we all just want to win. For some, especially early on, they questioned his accuracy. For others, the contract creating cap concerns was/is an issue. For some it's more about trolling you guys than it is anything else.

I just want the Cowboys to win. I loved Romo, but he didn't bring home the trophy. Not all his fault, but it didn't happen under his watch. I still love him, but he didn't get it done. I want more out of this team and Dak. I can't begrudge anyone being frustrated and where that frustration manifests itself. It's been 25 years. Jeez. It's time to win. Dak is the QB and I want to see him do what no QB has done since Aikman.

Status
Not open for further replies.