Are there any Dak haters left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Plenty of hobbies. I did have shoulder surgery on Thursday so slightly hobbled. Are you really worked up by my thread? You going to be ok?

I'm fine, but this is nothing but a call out thread to start crap which I thought was against the rules. But if it's Ok with the mods, nothing I can do about it. Hope you are feeling better after surgery, that sucks!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I'm fine, but this is nothing but a call out thread to start crap. But if it's Ok with the mods, nothing I can do about it. Hope you are feeling better after surgery, that sucks!
Who cares? The “Dak is a bum” crowd start crap too and need to be put in their proper hierarchy and caste on this board. They just need to get our coffee. I take mine black.

shabazz

Reaction score
The "Dak haters" have largely been conspicuous by their absences, of late.

Maybe their alleged absence is because they don’t use the adolescent term “haters”

Now if you mean critics, we’ve haven’t gone anywhere. We remain steadfast that this player isn’t worth 40 million a year and it’s apparent that this overpaying of this player has taken away the ability to spend money where it’s needed.....on this defense.....that is still getting gouged

We’ve always said he’s serviceable, but he won’t win squat without a good defense. One would think that his multi millions gained in commercials would have allowed him to play where at a salary commensurate with his results..........it’s s is funny, however ,to see his personal fans gloat and overhype his performances against the crappiest teams in the NFL......

..some of us choose to rate him against Real defenses.....not based on facing the the NFLs 2nd easiest schedule. Context and critical thinking are absent for some.......and apparently recognition of the freedom of speech

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Maybe their alleged absence is because they don’t use the adolescent term “haters”

Now if you mean critics, we’ve haven’t gone anywhere. We remain steadfast that this player isn’t worth 40 million a year and it’s apparent that this overpaying of this player has taken away the ability to spend money where it’s needed.....on this defense.....that is still getting gouged

We’ve always said he’s serviceable, but he won’t win squat without a good defense. One would think that his multi millions gained in commercials would have allowed him to play where at a salary commensurate with his results..........it’s s is funny, however ,to see his personal fans gloat and overhype his performances against the crappiest teams in the NFL......

..some of us choose to rate him against Real defenses.....not based on facing the the NFLs 2nd easiest schedule. Context and critical thinking are absent for some.......and apparently recognition of the freedom of speech
Oh you have the freedom of speech to say any dumb and moronic thing that comes to mind. You just exercised it with your latest post lol.

‘Murica!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'm fine, but this is nothing but a call out thread to start crap which I thought was against the rules. But if it's Ok with the mods, nothing I can do about it. Hope you are feeling better after surgery, that sucks!
Relax Francis it’s not a call out thread. I am truly interested if people still think the guy is a bust.

Shoulder surgery is going to make my life so much better. I lived with discomfort for about a year. Thanks for the good wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.