Are there any Dak haters left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Love Dak. But honestly why? We are all Cowboys fans, and some don't agree with others on things. It happens, doesn't mean we need to call each other out, more or less start thread after thread doing so.

Edit: From either side of the debate. Debate is fine, we are here to discuss, but the terms "haters" and "slobberers" need to disappear along side war daddy and hot boyz (IMHO of course)

I love all the terms and they definitely apply.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Serious question. You know who you are. You were very vocal. Yet now you are quiet. Have you caught up and finally see the guy is a player?

I have been on the Dak bandwagon since day 1. Sure the contract impasse got me concerned but I always loved the player. To this day I can not believe all the hate he got. 4th rounder...guy is the best 4th rounder they have ever and will ever draft.

You guys still doubt him? If so, why?
His ankle is hanging by a thread and he can't hit the broad side of a barn 5' away.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
@khiladi and I were supposed to meet so that he could show me his “Dalton is GOAT” tattoo he had to get on his forehead as a result of Dak being awesome and @khiladi being so wrong.

Dude didn’t have the moral fiber to show up. Anyone seen him?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There were never any actual 'Dak haters' to begin with. It was merely a response from some to label those who didn't agree with certain opinions, or to those who didn't think said QB was worthy of elite status based solely on garbage time stats. For the record, he still hasn't earned elite status. That discussion needs to be saved for January.

There is only one reason for a post like this, and that is to intentionally antagonize other members. In case anyone forgot, that is a violation of site rules.

Here's this nonsense yet again.... if you don't think Dak is the best QB in the history of QB's you're 'not a fan'. Whatev's
Here's another well known one who can't admit he was wrong.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
LOL I love nonsensical responses like this.

Who’s asking anyone to choose between Dak and the team?

The team is winning and the QB is playing well.

So shouldn’t Dallas Cowboys fans be supportive of the Dallas Cowboys QB?

Unless.... they’re either not Dallas Cowboys fans....

OR they ARE Cowboys fans, but they hate Dak for a super secret reason that they can’t share with anyone! TOP SECRET!!!
:laugh:
I think you are imagining too much.. it is a fun sport after all don't take it seriously.
.I myself don't hate or idolize any player ..it is not healthy ...if my team win great if they lose I won't lose sleep over it

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So, you're just bored or something? Can't you find something else more exciting to do? lol. Do you have a hobby?

Plenty of hobbies. I did have shoulder surgery on Thursday so slightly hobbled. Are you really worked up by my thread? You going to be ok?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Here's another well known one who can't admit he was wrong.

Let me know when you reach post #35

Apparently Nav22 was so shocked by my response to his question he was left speechless. Are you going to be the same way?

Last edited:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
IMO the dak lovers are just as bad as the dak haters here

Following a good win by a good Dallas team by looking to incite arguments from other people is the same as following a bad loss and calling out dak to incite arguments from other people

this team is good and dak is playing great. Enjoy the ride cause it won’t last long. Lot of good young players on the roster. Dak needs to stay healthy.

CowboyRoy is the most annoying “Dak-lover” and it’s a minor annoyance compared to the “Dak is a bum!” crowd that was so ubiquitous last year.

Get out of here lol

Whyjerry

Reaction score
There were never any actual 'Dak haters' to begin with. It was merely a response from some to label those who didn't agree with certain opinions, or to those who didn't think said QB was worthy of elite status based solely on garbage time stats. For the record, he still hasn't earned elite status. That discussion needs to be saved for January.

There is only one reason for a post like this, and that is to intentionally antagonize other members. In case anyone forgot, that is a violation of site rules.

Here's this nonsense yet again.... if you don't think Dak is the best QB in the history of QB's you're 'not a fan'. Whatev's

Violation of the rules? I thought you were a good guy. That is a complete joke of a comment. Don’t like the post move on. Who are you to decide the intentions of any poster. Get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.