Are there really fans that would rather still have Garrett?

morat1959

Reaction score
Garrett objectively is probably in the top 25% of coaches in NFL history... but the mental midgets here don't like to think too hard. Gonna be a real funny place to be here when things don't magically improve just because they replaced the coach... the mental gymnastics will likely become legendary.
I tell you what’s legendary....”Garrett objectively is probably in the top 25% of coaches in NFL history.” I’ve only been here a short while but this is the most insane statement ever posted on this board. Have you been helping JJ GM the last 20+ years? It’s a match made in heaven!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I tell you what’s legendary....”Garrett objectively is probably in the top 25% of coaches in NFL history.” I’ve only been here a short while but this is the most insane statement ever posted on this board. Have you been helping JJ GM the last 20+ years? It’s a match made in heaven!
Apparently you are another of the mouth breathers on here who don’t know what “objectively” means...

garyo1954

Reaction score
Well.....uh.......well......if I have to, if you're breaking my arm, or my leg, or my neck....Jason wasn't that bad a coach given the history of the NFL.

He ranks 54th in wins, 85, (behind Ted Marchiroda at 87) and 55th in winning percentage, .559 (behind Mike Ditka .560) out of 500 coaches on record.

How good is that?

Jimmy Johnson had 80 wins, 64 losses for a .556 winning percentage (ranking 62nd).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Listening to The Fan and here them discussing this and getting fan texts saying this staff is not better than the last one.. LMAO! Are these the same folks who feel the Earth is flat by any chance?
They also stopped drinking Coronas

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Well.....uh.......well......if I have to, if you're breaking my arm, or my leg, or my neck....Jason wasn't that bad a coach given the history of the NFL.

He ranks 54th in wins, 85, (behind Ted Marchiroda at 87) and 55th in winning percentage, .559 (behind Mike Ditka .560) out of 500 coaches on record.

How good is that?

Jimmy Johnson had 80 wins, 64 losses for a .556 winning percentage (ranking 62nd).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/
No being objective please... that’s forbidden on this site.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You are a total and complete liar. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

how utterly pathetic your denial.
My post clearly support. And they are still there for everyone to see.

“ Local media turns on Garrett” in Overtime forum on Nov 12. 2019 . I clearly call for Garrett’s firing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No being objective please... that’s forbidden on this site.
Right

The Lynch Mob was an All or Nothing mentality.

If we didn’t hate or think Garrett was the core cause for lack of more success then we were idiots.

It was a very lazy analysis to blame it all on Jason. Typical social media crappola.

We’ve had much greater coaches with more pedigree and experience come in here like Bill and Wade having no more success.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can think of a lot of games when the team needed to come up big, and way more often than not, they didn't.

Top 25% in history is someone looking to just get under the skin of people, because its dozens of levels below ridiculous.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I can think of a lot of games when the team needed to come up big, and way more often than not, they didn't.

Top 25% in history is someone looking to just get under the skin of people, because its dozens of levels below ridiculous.
Well you’re right it’s actually top 10% in history, I was mistaken.
But keep on breathing through your mouth, maybe it’ll give you the clarity to learn what “objectively” means.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My post clearly support. And they are still there for everyone to see.

“ Local media turns on Garrett” in Overtime forum on Nov 12. 2019 . I clearly call for Garrett’s firing.

9 years and 15 games late. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is about you defending a bad coach for 10 years.
I defended some aspects but not all.

I created a name “ greatest puppet” mimicking Jerry , the situation with Garrett and our dysfunctional organization.

I didn’t blame everything on Garrett. Anymore than I did Wade , Bill and others.

And maintained throughout I’d make a change if I believed Jerry would get out of the way.

I basically stood up to the Lynch Mob who blamed everything on Jason. He was a product of the dysfunction not its core.

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
But keep on breathing through your mouth, maybe it’ll give you the clarity to learn what “objectively” means.
You alone are making me want to look into how to block someone.

I dont care if the guy is your dad or your buddy or whatever, he was a failure as a head coach in Dallas.

Period. Period. Period.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Wait based on what? Regular season wins?

That got us where? A reputation as an underachieving team.

Andy Reid is an incredible NFL coach, who never would have gotten a certain respect that he will now get, because success is generally based on winning championships when you're a coach.

Not only didnt they not win a Super Bowl, they didn't MAKE one, nor did they lose the game that would have GOTTEN them there, they didnt MAKE it to one of those either.

And you want to say Garrett was a SUCCESS in Dallas.

I've been watching this game a while and I've NEVER seen someone have so many HOF players and not get anywhere CLOSE to a championship.

Not CLOSE.

I'd be the first to say he shouldn't be judged on SB titles alone because things do happen.

Hey man....not CLOSE to one by any way you spin it.

TEN years, not a few.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Andy Reid is an incredible NFL coach, who never would have gotten a certain respect that he will now get, because success is generally based on winning championships when you're a coach.

Not only didnt they not win a Super Bowl, they didn't MAKE one, nor did they lose the game that would have GOTTEN them there, they didnt MAKE it to one of those either.

I've been watching this game a while and I've NEVER seen someone have so many HOF players and not get anywhere CLOSE to a championship.

Not CLOSE.

I'd be the first to say he shouldn't be judged on SB titles alone because things do happen.

TEN years, not a few.
Andy Reid has respect from most critics who have any credibility. He was most likely a Hall of Famer or near without winning a Super Bowl.

Fringe fans all too often place winning championships as only measurement for success. It’s why we have individual awards recognizing personal achievements without team accomplishments .

Many of the greatest coaches and players in NFL history weren’t on championship teams.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

Not CLOSE.

TEN years, not a few.
You are really, really struggling with the word “objectively”...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I defended some aspects but not all.

I created a name “ greatest puppet” mimicking Jerry , the situation with Garrett and our dysfunctional organization.

I didn’t blame everything on Garrett. Anymore than I did Wade , Bill and others.

And maintained throughout I’d make a change if I believed Jerry would get out of the way.

I basically stood up to the Lynch Mob who blamed everything on Jason. He was a product of the dysfunction not its core.
:facepalm::muttley::thumbdown::flagwave: