Are there still Delusional Fans here who don't think these games are fixed?

kevm3

Reaction score
What is it, 11 penalties on the cowboys to 1 for atlanta?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think the ones all pissed off are they many fans that thought this was lay up game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak wouldn't have ran for the td had the refs not gave us the 1st down we clearly didn't get!
First three refs didn't give us the first it was clear he got the first. Play started at the 21 not the 20. Not only that it wasn't 4th down

TheGoat73

Reaction score
It's obvious that the refs are calling anything that even looks like an infraction against Dallas. Touching the earhole of a player's helmet. Are you kidding me. That has never been called, ever in the history of the NFL.
And the Falcons are playing dirty

RomoFor6

Reaction score
1) Missed two illegal contact calls on Beasley and Dez that they finally called at the end of the first half, but picked it up because Dak was out of the pocket. Well he was in the pocket the first two times you pieces of ****
2) fake punt and defender initiates contact, flops, butler called. Lol
3) holding calls that stall drives. End of the first on Beasley perfect example. Woulda have been 3 there.
4) if you're going to call holds call them on both sides you crooked fools. You're telling me two elite pass rushers haven't drawn a hold in 6 games? **** you. Refs have cost at least 10 points this half alone.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's funny how they ignore these OBVIOUS calls where they are constantly pushing our players to the ground, but every time we have a big passing play, a flag comes up, but apparently, we need to 'just play better.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I don't think fixed, but the referees continue to call awful games. Of course every game there are missed calls on both sides, however I have no idea how it's possible offensive holding hasnt been called in what 24 plus quarters against opposing offenses?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Hochuli never has been unbiased when it comes to Dallas and now that the dynamic duo of Goodell and Mara sent him his Christmas bonus early the Boys have a long row to hoe.