Are there still Delusional Fans here who don't think these games are fixed?

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
No I'm not you are and you made a thread crying becase you thought this was an easy game.

I didn't "make" the thread you nimrod. I don't think any game is a gimme. I know bad calls when I see them, also know a first down when I see one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Penalties against the Cowboys and penalties against the Falcons at key moments during the game!

Just seems like a poorly officiated game to me.
It's obvious that the refs are calling anything that even looks like an infraction against Dallas. Touching the earhole of a player's helmet. Are you kidding me. That has never been called, ever in the history of the NFL.

BUt it is a rule. IMO, story of this game is the poor pass blocking or blocking in general.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No Dallas kicks the fg
Did you talk to Garrett? You are mistaken dude and just need to give it up. Now you are getting into hypotheticals.

First down was started at the 21, please explain how getting tables at the 11 wasn't a first down. Do you know you only need 10 yards for a first

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lmaooo if you can't see it no point of explaining it to you. We will chalk you up as one of the delusional not fans
I'm the delusional one? The one sitting here watching our team get destroyed on the line? Wake up. If the games are fixed why in the world are you watching? How smart are you as a fan to watch a game you know you won't win and that's "fixed"?

3 holds to zero.

22 straight quarters without a hold by the other team.

I don't deny we are getting worked by the refs. I just don't think its a fix. I Just think we are getting screwed over.

RamziD

Reaction score
Just seems like a poorly officiated game to me.

BUt it is a rule. IMO, story of this game is the poor pass blocking or blocking in general.

I'm not saying it's made up, it just never gets called. Like ever. You can call a game within the rules and still call it unfairly. You could technically call a penalty on every single play if you wanted to.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Did you talk to Garrett? You are mistaken dude and just need to give it up. Now you are getting into hypotheticals.

First down was started at the 21, please explain how getting tables at the 11 wasn't a first down. Do you know you only need 10 yards for a first

He was short of the 1st like I said. It would'e been 4th down. The either go for it or play it safe and kick the fg. I still say he was short I saw the replay but to each their own.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Oops, sorry guys. I thought I was on a cowboys forum where logic and common sense are usually the norm but when I clicked this thread I swear I was transported to a Minnesota Vikings forum where they are always crying about the refs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Penalties are killing our drives. No way was that a hold on Green.

BigWillie

Reaction score
You could see the marker on the replay

No, you could not see the near side markers. They showed the near side markers only after the 1st down had already been marked off.

The 1st down play was started directly at the 21 yard line. Anything at or inside the 11 yard line was a 1st down.

I can recommend an optometrist ..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He was short of the 1st like I said. It would'e been 4th down. The either go for it or play it safe and kick the fg. I still say he was short I saw the replay but to each their own.
You seen it...... Maybe you need glasses then