Are there still Delusional Fans here who don't think these games are fixed?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What about the Falcons defenders dropping the receivers.

Were those legit too?

There are rules in place for the stuff we think is being called. The Heath call was stupid. Never seen it called. But there are rules about tackling around the helmet.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No, they didn't. They showed the near side markers after the 1st down had already been marked off.

The 1st down play was started directly at the 21 yard line. Anything at or inside the 11 yard line was a 1st down.

I can recommend an optometrist ..

Did he get the first down before the spin and leap forward?

River82

Reaction score
Did he get the first down before the spin and leap forward?

He was past the first down marker when the knee hit the ground. You see it in slow mo, you see it in full speed, you seriously need glasses if you think otherwise. It was a legitimate first down

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
He was past the first down marker when the knee hit the ground. You see it in slow mo, you see it in full speed, you seriously need glasses if you think otherwise. It was a legitimate first down

Didn' look like it to me must have been the angle

RomoFor6

Reaction score
I'm the delusional one? The one sitting here watching our team get destroyed on the line? Wake up. If the games are fixed why in the world are you watching? How smart are you as a fan to watch a game you know you won't win and that's "fixed"?

I don't deny we are getting worked by the refs. I just don't think its a fix. I Just think we are getting screwed over.
How smart are you to deny the obvious? What do you call getting "worked by the refs" week after week? Please enlighten me

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL, so the only way the Cowboys lose that game is if it is fixed. Right :rolleyes:

Everson24

Reaction score
Not sure if it's fixed or incompetence.
Incompetence doesn't go five and a half games without giving one team at least a couple of holding calls. This is certainly coming down from above. In fact, the last time we seemed to get some fair (if not beneficial) officiating was right after we signed Micheal Sam. As soon as we cut him it was same ole same ole.

Everson24

Reaction score
You realize Dallas has 7 because of the refs right?
I don't think anyone is blaming this game on the officials, but if you don't think keeping a few drives alive (or killing them) with penalties doesn't affect the momentum of games (especially on the road) you haven't been watching football long.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
If anyone had the pleasure of watching the Celtics' game yesterday than you'd agree that it's just not the NFL who enjoys fixing games. And the sad part? Those teams, that the leagues are trying to have win, are still finding a way to lose and it couldn't make me happier. Blatant flopping, the refs actually stopped the game to review the play and they still tried to hand Toronto the W. Sickening.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is blaming this game on the officials, but if you don't think keeping a few drives alive (or killing them) with penalties doesn't affect the momentum of games (especially on the road) you haven't been watching football long.

It for sure can but Dallas just got flat out out played. There were some bad calls though.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Chaz Green is a sorry POS for fixing this game, and the coaches are sorry POS's for fixing this game by not adjusting and giving help to a player that was obviously fixing this game. Bunch of sorry game fixing POS's. or maybe they just all suck.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol ya I had to go back and look at it.
Hey much respect. It's hard to admit a mistake and when someone does I give out my respect.

That being said hopefully we can get this bad game out our minds and get a win next week.

aria

Reaction score
Dallas is the 8th least penalized team in the league.