Are we prepared for another mobile QB this week?

GrouchySmurf

Well-Known Member
Messages
443
Reaction score
504
I know Jalon Daniels is a rookie, but he's still a dual threat.

Will our defense hold on to some dignity or make will they make this dude look All-Pro?
 
That’s the million dollar question. We’ve seen what happens when we let a mobile QB get comfortable, so I’m definitely not taking anything for granted. Daniels may be a rookie, but the dude can move. That said, I’m not too worried about it. Our defense needs to come out with a chip on their shoulder and make him prove he can beat us.

If we contain him, make him uncomfortable, and force him to beat us from the pocket, I really like our chances. If we let him run around all day, then yeah… we’ll probably be talking about his All-Pro performance by Sunday night. But I’m expecting our defense to come out and make a statement.
 
Most of the NFL teams now have mobile QBs....it is easier to count the ones who don't. Goff and Stafford type are becoming scarce... drop back QBs coming out of college are also scarce. Dak was a mobile QB his first couple years before his injuries and now he runs like he's got ten pound ankle weights on. And he visibly tries to avoid running altogether. Times have changed.
 
I know Jalon Daniels is a rookie, but he's still a dual threat.

Will our defense hold on to some dignity or make will they make this dude look All-Pro?
We have the speedy players to control him. Up to Parker to do so.
 
Most of the NFL teams now have mobile QBs....it is easier to count the ones who don't. Goff and Stafford type are becoming scarce... drop back QBs coming out of college are also scarce. Dak was a mobile QB his first couple years before his injuries and now he runs like he's got ten pound ankle weights on. And he visibly tries to avoid running altogether. Times have changed.
And are still winning most of the super bowls!!!!!
 
I know Jalon Daniels is a rookie, but he's still a dual threat.

Will our defense hold on to some dignity or make will they make this dude look All-Pro?
Dual threat? Being mobile doesn’t necessarily make a QB a dual threat.

Then again, with our defense, anything is possible.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,415
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top