Props-Dak Prescott played perfect in the 2nd half

The last throw might have been his best and it was tipped into CD's hands...still a great throw and read...but ill-advised. I also remember his first throw on that drive which was a meatball near-game-ending INT.
I think we as fans forget sometimes that there is a reason why most DBs are playing DB and not WR.
 
Dak's game has hit another level this season, and his level the last two healthy years was "Pro Bowl".

Up till now, he was kind of a field general who could find an open receiver and hit him, but he couldn't pull off insane, arrogant, "MVP" throws like a Mahomes or an Allen could. Well, guess what Dak is doing this year. He's hitting passes 30 yards downfield into windows that already closed, and he's not even doing it with elite arm strength like those two possess, his timing and accuracy are just that good.
 
Last edited:
Yeah you know me.. any time we can pound the rock in from down close that is always going to make me happy. Houston's d-line won the matchup in the trenches yesterday, some might say rather handily, and we still hung 34 on them. Let that sink in as we contemplate the return of Tyler Smith!
:dance:
 
It was a good throw.

But...a sincere honest...non-bashing question. Don't we see other QB's make that throw? Quite a bit?
You're not being honest you're being a troll no you don't actually not from that hash mark at that angle dropping it in a bucket where two dudes were bracketed under and over it had to fall in perfectly it was an absolute dime He was nails all second half and the only reason he didn't play well in the first half in case you didn't notice the offensive line was pushed back about 2 yards into the backfield almost every snap they got their butts whooped up front by four guys against six guys we're not getting open there was no run game it's the typical thing that Mr Steve the Cowboy and the Prescott Haters forget the notice in those types of games he was doing everything he could in that first half and there was just nothing there..

But as soon as they blocked better and no it was not perfect because 78 and 87 were still getting their butt whooped but at least he knew where the pressure was coming from That's why he threw from the left hash mark He started moving left a little more and that's much harder to throw from that hash mark into a bucket it wasn't your typical out you know back shoulder throw or a back shoulder fade it was covered over and under and the only place to throw it is where he threw it...

Guess other NFL quarterbacks can make that throw but not on a regular basis and not quite a bit but thank you very much Steve now I realize why I have you still blocked you can't see greatness when you're watching it that 2nd half was closing it was not choking and it was the same thing in the Ravens game when they came down easily to tie the game but you mad that he only drove 80 yards and tied the game and called that choking because of the coach telling him to throw the ball away which really there wasn't anything to throw to anyway but he's been great now going on 5 years absolutely playing like an MVP for at least five years of his career but you don't see it just 'cause he didn't win the award doesn't mean that's not how he played..

That's right Steve I wasn't gonna even bother opening up a can of worms with someone I have on Ignore but I thought I'd make you read my run on sentence because I hope it gives you the headache that I get when I see Ridiculous hate talk like that..
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,485
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top