Are we sabotaging Garrett

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We have good talent, and I can't say that I agree that we're sabotaging him. We've got 4 excellent players who have their contracts needing extended soon.

RS12

Reaction score
Are we sabotaging Garrett

I thought we were told it was hard to become a member here and be able to post. Obviously we were lead a stray.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
There is no way that they would sabotage the coach that Jones desires to succeed.

This is just such a lifeless way of talent acquisition that it just seems like tanking.

:laugh:

Jerry and his idiot boy are so bad at putting a roster together that to the untrained eye, it looks like a tank job.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Irving was lost last year too. suspension injury and awol for most of 2018.

My guess is Taco, Armstrong and a draft pick will be given a fair shot to win the RDE spot. At worst, we will see Crawford back out to RDE like in 2017.
Bease will be replaced internally and via the draft.

They got Cooper, Hurns and Austin who can play the slot as of now. Could add another slot capable guy in the draft or in the upcoming weeks.

As long as this Slot Capable guy can catch 65 passes.

Cole caught a lot of passes last season.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, we're holding back the legend. Bill couldn't do anything with this talented team. Bill's first duty would be to find a QB that can win with lesser talent.

dckid

Reaction score
I'd say the opposite would be more effective. If you stack him with talent and get the same mediocre results, it's much easier to let him go.

I can't believe that this great franchise's fans now resort to conspiracy theories... Fire Garrett because he is a horrible head coach. The owner doesn't need to stack the deck to make a move like this..