Are we the team to beat in the NFC East?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2:

That is hilarious. The amount of Prescott critics would not decrease by even 50% if he helped Dallas win the Super Bowl.
Im surprised you would engage in this speculation.

It was a couple years ago....dak was playing well early on andeven pap and michigan were complimentary. Shocking i know but i remember.

Its been so long since we won really big.... people have forgotten its effect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wait....last year you said the NFC East always has a new Champ every year, to support your statement that WE were the favorite to win the division in 2023.

But now that WE'RE the previous year's winner, that doesn't apply any more? Hmmmmm.

P.S. how do you think your 2nd favorite team the Jacksonville Jaguars will do this year? They sure had a bad draft (no offense)
You’re confusing me with someone else. I verbatim said the Eagles were the champs until someone beat them. Now yeah I knew they wouldn’t win the division but still…..

Jags are *** if I said I liked them I must’ve been lying lol.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We were the division champs last season. Everyone especially the media tends to paint the narrative that every move the teams in the NFC East are making, are to beat the Cowboys. Now we know these teams only play the cowboys twice, and they play whatever teams they have on their schedule. This can't only be about the Cowboys, or can it? Have we made enough moves to win the NFC East again? Please give your thoughts
Maybe. Philly completely collapsed last year when it was the team to beat. I don't know if we can expect that again, but how good they do will depend on how well they adjust to two new coordinators. The Giants have Daniel Jones, so that puts them behind the 8 ball, and the Commanders have a rookie QB who may need a bit to get up to speed (or may never do it).

We have not made enough moves to ensure anything. In fact, we've lost proven starters and contributors and replaced them with question marks.

Reaction score
We were the division champs last season. Everyone especially the media tends to paint the narrative that every move the teams in the NFC East are making, are to beat the Cowboys. Now we know these teams only play the cowboys twice, and they play whatever teams they have on their schedule. This can't only be about the Cowboys, or can it? Have we made enough moves to win the NFC East again? Please give your thoughts
A little comedy once in a while is always a good thing

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We not going to be better this season compare to the season that just ended. Cowboys may have drafted good, but we won't see the fruits of the draft immediately.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Troll! Lol! I bet that post made your day, hater!
I don't think he is exactly wrong. You not going to have an exodus of talent like we have had, and then have a good draft to replace it all. It would require an excellent draft and a savvy acquirement of talent in free agency to do that. Jerry's plan wasn't to compete for 2024, but to build for 2025, IMHO.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak owns the LEast. 32-8 in his career.
Fixed that for you. Besides philthy on some years, this division has been just pitiful during Dak's tenure here... Name one worthwhile QB in this division while Dak was playing that was on top of his game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Glad you asked, govnor.
re the Egirls, we are better across the board.
But they have a better QB. Tha is the difference.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Glad you asked, govnor.
re the Egirls, we are better across the board.
But they have a better QB. Tha is the difference.
Like someone said, their QB isn't better. I say they're about even, considering they can get you to a playoff game and the falter.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This is a middling team that is on the bubble to make the playoffs. This is just a throw away year thanks to Jerry's foresight, or lack thereof.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think 2025 is the Cowboy's year for the NFCE, but 2024 is up for grabs. I think the Cowboys miss the playoffs 2024.
We drafted some impressive help for this team, but they'll need a year to grow up.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
There hasn't been a repeat NFC East Champion in how long? There's your answer. The other 3 teams are the ones to beat and we have to accept our fate as last year's champions.
Yes. Because there hasn’t been a repeat NFC East champion, there never will be again.

Blitzen

Reaction score
If Dak made it all the way to the SB, the amount of Dak detractors here would decrease by 90%. That’s the 1 primary complaint about him

He would need to play extremely well in all playoff games and win the SB, and win SB MVP convincingly. Lots of fans get attached to players like family. They don’t want critiques or unfavorable analysis-I think it’s pretty funny actually. They cannot think of the players as if they belonged to another team-that lens does not function for them (even if they lie and say they can critique fairly-they are baby diaper soft in critiquing their team’s players).

Actual skins on the wall purchase respect- there’s basically no way to sound objective if you overly criticize and discount Tom Brady’s career. Person one: “Tom Brady won 7 SB’s because he was a great QB. Person two: “Tom Brady only won 7 SB’s because he had great defenses.”

Carter

Reaction score
Eagles and WASH have more talent on the Roster. Eagles should be miles ahead and winning the Division. Giants still dont have a QB and WASH has a Rookie QB so i think we still top them but we gonna be closer in record with them than the last years.