Are we upset or happy we did not sign Earl Thomas?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Funny.

Let change it to "Founder" meaning sinking ship.

Maybe that's what you meant.

Whatever..funny.
No, I meant flounder...
flounder.jpg

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
We still realllllyyyy need Safety help but Earl has to be ready to take confirm to a program which may mean taking of meds or attending counseling/AA.
If he is humbled and ready to play football and all that may entail off the field I am game to sign him next year to a team friendly incentive-laden deal.

I still really need a lot of holes filed and cheap is how I'd like to do it.

If I had say a R3 safety, Donovon Wilson and cheap Earl Thomas next year? I'd probably be OK with that group and Reggie returning as S4.

But I am definitely glad they didn't sign him this year and eat cap space I need to roll over.

Motorola

Reaction score
Moot point now :(
Looking back, it seemed so comical and over the top...his going to the Cowboys locker room after that game on Xmas Eve three seasons ago.
My disappointment is with Dallas not signing another safety that wanted to return to his native state and play ---- Jamal Adams.

blueblood70

Reaction score
did we need a wasted post on ET that the answer was quite obvious?/NO!

captain-obvious-approves-5bd0ce.jpg

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Good grief, stop putting this clown on a pedestal. His best days are long gone and now he's not worth the bother. 32 teams have said so by not signing him.
But I am a pedestal builder..

just like the rest of us here.

We just keep switching statues.

Dak?

No..

Dalton..

No..

Goldie Lox..

Yeah.

:laugh:

InTheZone

Reaction score
had ET been here he would've been cut/traded when Griffen was. Heath and Wilson would've been nice to have.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Could he POTENTIALLY help? Hell yeah.

Could he POTENTIALLY cause a drama bomb? Hell yeah.

Honestly, I think he REALLY needed the year off to get his body, mind, and life back together. When the season ends, I would absolutely consider signing him to a futures contract.

kevm3

Reaction score
wanted to sign him

if he was playing great, he would have helped our chances. If he blew up, he would help our draft pick status. no reason not to kick around a one year deal

Valkyr

Reaction score
You know it's bad when your wife threatens to murder you and she's the one who gets public sympathy.