Are we upset or happy we did not sign Earl Thomas?

Verdict

Reaction score
Maybe we can sign him for one game, he can play like an all pro for one game and then we can get a comp pick out of him when another team signs him.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its funny how things turn out. If the coaching didn’t suck so bad it would have been a good addition but no sense in bringing in expensive FA’s while we remain coachless.

ICP

Reaction score
At this point I don't see how it matters one way or the other. Who knows, maybe if we would have signed him we would be so dysfunctional that we would be battling the Jets for the #1 pick

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I originally was happy he wasn't signed.

Now, I'm pretty indifferent. He wouldn't have made a significant change in this dumpster fire of a defense.

Aven8

Reaction score
Meh.....once both Tackles went out it didn’t matter who was there playing anymore. Dak followed......

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Very happy....would have been wasted money and depleted our compensatory picks when the team would have still been a train wreck anyway.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Earl would have just been yet another disgruntled player causing ill will in the locker room and on the field. This team doesn’t need another overpaid diva who thinks the sun rises and sets on his backside.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol chemistry wat team u watching it’s 0% chemistry it’s azzzz
* Ya know,bro? Risings quip was downright hilarious ,if not quite breaching the peripheral edge of the epic screamer category*:lmao2:
** Though the soundness of common logic necessitates the " don't encourage him " clause, of non response**o_O

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its funny how things turn out. If the coaching didn’t suck so bad it would have been a good addition but no sense in bringing in expensive FA’s while we remain coachless.

Expensive? Who would Dallas be bidding against us? No one wants him. :muttley:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Happy. He would have destroyed the chemistry we've got going on in the locker room.
Guess the guys in the locker room all get along, seems they enjoy each other. Hell, I’d never seen Amari smile until yesterday when Andy was annoyed he missed him on the stop and go.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Chemistry! So laughable! 4-9 and people talking about Chemistry. I guess we have great Chemistry. The Ravens secondary no longer have ET and look at them. Garbage. We are 4-9 °and we are talking Chemistry.

Early on if we had ET we would have been better from the start not having one of the worst defenses ever