Are you a Dak Hater, Dak Waffler or Dak Lover?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Enjoy the loss. I can see you’re thrilled about it.
Nope, just not melting down about it like all the jackasses doing victory laps and posting callout threads all month after beating teams with no defenses. This was a game I had circled for a loss. Hoped we'd pull it off but knew the Bills were a tough team on the road, which is where we fall apart. Same old story.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Yes. A real QB wins when it counts. Not stack up stats, against weak opponents.

Do you remember Staubach, Aikman? Real QB’s.
Was Philly a weak opponent? Was Seattle a weak opponent? See you in Miami.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Was Philly a weak opponent? Was Seattle a weak opponent? See you in Miami.
Slick is that guy that says dont mess with my family...but ill mess with yours.

Sweet reasoning right

lol

he wishes he had feelings and takes it out on others

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nope, just not melting down about it like all the jackasses doing victory laps and posting callout threads all month after beating teams with no defenses. This was a game I had circled for a loss. Hoped we'd pull it off but knew the Bills were a tough team on the road, which is where we fall apart. Same old story.
:hammer: especially the bold

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Which makes me kind of sad tbh because he is an outstanding human being. I so want for him to be the guy but he just isn't.
His "good guy" persona is overstated

This is the same guy who has thrown many teammates under the bus, same guy who applauded fans throwing trash at refs after he screwed up the finish of a playoff game

Always talking about himself and how great shape he's in or some wonderful thing he's done or is doing

His character and leadership is overrated imo. Much like his play

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I’m a realist. How many mistakes does he need to make before you wake up? This isn’t year 2 it’s year 8.
side stepper who wouldnt trade dak if his job and families life style were on the line.

side stepper all the way

Then you would not sign Parsons due to his defenses having same issue as Daks offenses against good teams. GOt ya. Next

Not slick. Just a psychology bot

Slick

Reaction score
side stepper who wouldnt trade dak if his job and families life style were on the line.

side stepper all the way

Then you would not sign Parsons due to his defenses having same issue as Daks offenses against good teams. GOt ya. Next

Not slick. Just a psychology bot
You must be the one fan that defended Quincy Carter. Just because he was the Dallas QB doesn’t mean we all have to drink the Jones family Kool Aid. If the guy isn’t the guy, let’s just admit it.

Running up numbers against losing teams doesn’t mean you’re elite.

ICP

Reaction score
He's a bus driver, I like him about as much as I personally know my local bus drivers

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like Dak but I just go by what I see.

I try to keep my emotions out of it.

Hes greatly improved this season.